May be he isn't that bad..

We both sat there for sometime.
Surprisingly,we just in silence as I continued my work and he kept looking at something faaaaaar away without making sarcastic comments on each other..

Okay! May be the last part wasn't true!
My life is incomplete without sarcasm and I can't control the sarcastic remarks my brain tempts to make on anything or anyone!!

"Do you have any suspects?" He asked finally breaking the silence.

I nodded.
"I do.. But just don't ask me as I am not gonna tell you just now.." I said.

He glared at me.
"Why not? I lost another deal because of that person! I just want to get my hands on him and he would regret every freaking thing!" He said clenching his fists.

"See! That's why! You would kill each suspect even if they are innocent!" I said smirking as he himself proved my point..

He again glared at me and I smirked.

"Why didn't you ask David to track him?" I asked seriously.

"You think he didn't try?? He did!! After tracking you, he tried that for almost 5 months!" He said looking at me as if I was crazy.

"How much time did it take to track me?" I asked curiously.

"A year!" He said,"David was frustrated!! He was so angry at that point that it looked like he would kill anyone who is named Caroline!" He chuckled.

"Oh?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

I didn't knew I am that good!!

"Yeah! It was a huge blow to his ego.." He said shaking his head.

I laughed.
Of course!!

"Then how did he do that?" I asked.

"One day, he came running to me saying that "That Freaking Woman HAS MADE A MISTAKE!!!" And showed me some transactions you had made from your account.." He said.

Oh!!!!!!

"That was done by my dearest twinie, my good for nothing brother, Samuel!! I'm soo gonna kill him!" I said as I remembered him using my laptop without my freaking permission.

But I thought no one knew...

One mistake and I am here!!!
You are dead Samuel!!
I am suffering this because of you!!
You are good for nothing!
I'm gonna complain to Evan about it!!

I laughed at the devilish thought!

Satan laughed.
Oh he can laugh!!

"By when you will get perfect idea of who it is!?" He asked me.

"Few more days.." I smiled.

"That person is smart.. He knows my schedule!" He said,"I even lost yesterday's deal.." He added.

"Oh..??" I managed to say as I remembered the songs and theme park!

"I'm not gonna spare him. He will suffer!" He said his jaw clenched and his eyes again unnaturally blue.

He looked devilishly handsome when he was angry..
Specially his eyes...