Reunite

Your P.O.V

----------------------------------------------
After Percy and Artemis introduced their self it took me a minute to understand what has been happening and what they were saying. So then I decided to ask, "Do you know why all of these monsters have been attacking me at school and everywhere I go?" Then Percy and Artemis just kind of looked at each other, "You don't know yet?" Percy questioned.

 I started to think about what he was talking about, I had no idea what in the world he was talking about, 

"About what?"
" ______ you are a demigod. Half human and half Greek god..." Artemis answered.

 Yes, to be honest I was shocked. I mean who wouldn't be? Now knowing that one of your real birth parents were a Greek god, like Artemis, but the only question was which one? It could be a god or goddess, only they know, and no one sent you a card saying it or a sign of it instead I found out by a Greek goddess herself. Why when secrets are kept from me I always find out from the person I don't wanna hear it from? I mean, the same thing happened in fifth grade. I had four amazing best friends, Luke, Annabeth, Thalia and Grover. 

We knew each other for like two years and in the beginning of fifth grade Annabeth's dad came to school that day and told me that all four of them disappeared. Now knowing that one of my parents are alive and not doing anything to come and find me, of course I was mad and upset! Good thing that Percy went through, some what of the same situation. He tried to make me feel like I belonged in this world. Yes I had many questions, but I was never gonna ask. Percy began explaining everything to me like my new home, Camp Half-Blood and where I would be staying, apparently the Hermes cabin because I was 'undecided' to which cabin I was meant to be in.

 Then that's when other people came running over, I think they knew Percy and Artemis. Then that's when I was reunited with three of my best friends in the world, the ones I missed for about a two years. Annabeth, Grover, and Thalia, oh my gods I missed them so much. After about an hour (At least it felt like it) of hugging and almost crying tears of joy I asked the one question I should of have never asked, "Thalia, where is Luke?" Then I realized something.

Their faces were filled if sadness and hatred and I knew right then and there that he was gone and had done something terrible. "______, Luke has joined Kronos' team to destroy Olympus." Annabeth replied. Now, after Annabeth explained to me why they left, I understood but something in side of me kind of was still hurting, maybe it was the fact that they left without telling me or that they didn't even invite me to runaway with them... 

Yes, this would stay with me and I knew it but here and now was not the time or place to ask why. The only answer I really wanted was, Who is my Greek god parent? I really want to know and the way Annabeth looked at me I knew she wanted to know too. Then, a group of young girls with glowing skin,bows and arrows, and a young boy came running around the corner... They were all dressed just like Artemis, "Oh _____ these are my maidens! The hunters..."

A/N OKAY sorry for taking two days to update but with valentines day I hope you guys understand and really I need your help... I have no idea which god should be the parent!!! All I know is that it can not be Poseidon! AND NO AEWS!! Unless you want some princes laya action which I refuse to write... And it u have no idea what I am talking about, learn your star wars movies! Anyways please comment and tell me which god will be the parent... Please you diamondz in the rough!