Travels

Your P.O.V.

----------------------------------------------

After about what felt like five hours (really about thirty minuets) I finaly made it around camp borders and on land. I really need a new plan on how to escape places, I mean I have ditched different places before. Once in fourth grade the class took a feild trip to the river and guess what... I swimmed away. As I traveled threw the forest for what seemed like forever I finally found a town and a McDonalds! Yes fast food!!! I can't remember the last time I had that stuff, thank the gods I brought some mortal money. As I walked in I ordered a McDouble no mustard an add macsauce (btw next time you go to McDonalds order that, it's really good) When the food was ready I walked up grabbed my food and ate it... That was the best meal I have had in ages!!! Okay maybe I am over exaggerating but still it was really really good. After I was finished I headed out again on my journey to find my friends, hopefully I am not to late and they're not far.

Thaila's P.O.V (New P.O.V!!!!!)
----------------------------------------------
I knew that _____ would leave. I just knew it! This is why I always liked _____, she always had a plan to escape places. I bet if we brought her to come with us to camp I would of have never been turned into that tree... But Annabeth insisted on leaving her because she didn't want her to get hurt, and of course Luke said the same thing. Only Grover agreed with me thinking we should of brought ____ with us. Only Grover and I saw that _____ was really a half blood, I mean Grover smelled it and I saw it through the way she was. She always saw the same things as us and her abilities were like ours. That's what made her different from a mortal that was crazy... Annabeth was next to me worrying about ____ because she missed out on years of training, Percy and Grover were ahead of us talking about _____ and Juniper. Of course I was the only one paying attention on how everyone really was and the emotions on there faces, that's how I could tell Annabeth was worried. "Annabeth would you stop worrying about ____ and pay attention to this quest... We need to focus because the boys aren't gonna..." Annabeth looked at me instead of the ground finally and replied, "You know your right Thaila. Sea weed brain and Grover are in la la land and we girls have to do everything so let's get to it." With that the worries lifted from her body and flew away. Yeah it's pretty weird I can sense emotions and all that but hey, it helps sometimes...

Luke's P.O.V
---------------------------------------------- Ever since I could remember _____ and I always escaped places together... Every time she would get in trouble for ditching class, especially field trips, I would take the blame and tell them that I told her to come with me. I explained to my mother why I did things like this and she never got mad because of it. I took the blame for _____ because if I didn't her parents would probably hit her when she got home. This is why I worry, she has always tried to escape. Why wouldn't she escape Camp and follow Annabeth right into Kronos' trap? I know _____ way to much to not be worried of that possibility. So I head to the closest privet fountain available and throw a drachma into the small rainbow I see in the smooth flowing water. "Oh Iris, Goddess of the rainbows. Please accept my offering and show me _____ (last name)." The image shimmered and there she was. Out of camp and walking out of a McDonalds. I need to save her, get her out of this trap she walking into. Kronos said if I stop Percy from coming then he will kill ____, he never said anything about me stopping _____ from coming here. Pray to the gods that they will help me with _____ because I don't think that she really wants to see me right now. Especially because I left her alone with abusive parents. I really need to explain everything to her, maybe I should of have listened to Thalia and brought her with us. Lets just hope that _____ doesn't hold grudges forever.

Third person P.O.V (New P.O.V!!!!)
----------------------------------------------
Luke closes the window of opertunity behind him to open a new one front, to save _____. He sneaked pass Kronos' watch in order to save the one he loves. _____ is getting closer and closer to finding out what the prophecy really means.

"Forgetting one,
One heroine.
That will lead from behind
Unaware of what is to come.
Love, Hate and regret
Restore what has left
The lord is the theft."

She was forgotten, okay just left, at camp, she is leading from behind, and ____ is unaware of what is to come. _____ knew half of prophecy, she needed the rest. Pray to the gods that they will show her the way and she will survive this mission of hers.

A/N Hey Diamondz in the rough! I haven't updated in a while and I know that. I have been unpacking and catching up on school work that needs to be finished. Also on the other hand, I got 1230 reads!!! I never thought we would reach this number of reads! Thank you so much you guys, every time I log on I smile at the people who read my book and actually enjoy it. Once again thank you so much you guys you mean a lot to me and are like another family to me, My Wattpad Family.