Luke?

Percy's P.O.V
----------------------------------------------
When Chrion wanted to speak to me we first talked about my quest that I was supposed to be on right now. We also talked about _____ which I could talk about all day. When she started to walk over to us we wrapped up or conversation with Chrion saying, "We will continue this conversation later Percy, perhaps when ____ is in her cabin meeting her half brothers and half sisters." I nodded and that's when _____ was about a foot away and she told us everything. Then Chrion had some camp counsellor things to attend to, so that left me and _____ alone together. _____ talked about how much she needed to talk to Annabeth about everything that has been happening. I said, "_____, why don't you go find Annabeth. She should be by her cabin, Chrion and I still need to talk so I'll see you around." "Okay. Thanks Percy!" And with that he ran off. I should of have told her how I feel, but I have no idea if she feels the same way. Chrion began to gallop back to where I was standing, I know the rest of our conversation would be about me falling in love with ____ could kill her and all of that... Here comes the walking lecture!

Your P.O.V
----------------------------------------------
When I reached the Apollo cabin it was empty, then I realized it was arching classes right now and no one would be back for a while... When I saw a rainbow in the corner of the room I knew this would be my only chance, now or never... I threw in the drachma and said, "oh, Iris, goddess of rainbows please accept my offering and show me Luke Castellan." Then the image began to appear, I saw Luke but it looks like he has been crying and he is holding something. It looks like a photo, I see five kids, two boys and three girls. One of the girls are on one of the boys backs with the other ones just throwing each other around and wrestling. Then I realized who they where, it was all of us the last time we saw each other. Annabeth, Thalia, and Grover where throwing each other around and I was on Luke's back. I tried to hold back my tears and instead I ended up saying, "Luke," then he turned around startled. (Jason I'm startled! If you know where that's from you are amazing!) "_____?" he questioned. "Yes Luke it me," I replied smiling, "I am here with Annabeth and everybody! I just wanted to know where you were and know that you were okay." "I am fine _____ I've just been missing you, as you can see," he smiled weakly and held up the picture of us. "Luke why did you leave?" I asked. That's when I noticed his smile fade away, and a frown came over it with some tears following. "Luke are you okay?" There was no answer, just Luke shaking his head with his face in his hands. "_____, they threatened you. They said that if I didn't join t-them they would hurt you... I am so sorry ____, I never wanted you to get involved in this chaos." He stopped, he couldn't continue. "Luke I never knew, but you didn't have to go. Luke if they ended up hurting me it would of been better than being abused after you left, I-I had no where to go... Everyone at school thought you guys left because I scared you guys away. My parent started calling me worthless because I had no other friends. Luke without you there my life just got worse." He looked at me with a confused look, "But ____ I thought you were abused because of us?" "No Luke I was abused because I had only a few friends. Luke, you guys were my only friends." Then I heard talking outside my cabin. Before Luke had a chance to speak I said, "Just think about that Luke... I gotta go before anyone sees me, Bye." With that I ended our call. Why would they threaten to hurt me? With that one question in my head I headed out the door to find a friend that's going away...

A/N Hey you Diamondz in the rough! I just wanted to apologize for not updating, I had family in town and yah... So I really hope you guys are enjoying this story! I just found out that I reached over 200 reads!!!! Thank you guys so so much... Also my best friend is writing her own book and I think you guys should check it out! I am following her, Lovelycanadian, and I suggest you go check out that amazing story... Anyways that's all for now, see you later Diamondz in the rough!