Walking

Thalia's P.O.V
----------------------------------------------------
Luke should be a great babysitter! Or possibly a weird one... OH WELL!

The four if us, Annabeth, Percy, Grover and I kept waking to Mount Othrys. Annabeth walked about a foot away from Percy and I walked behind them with Grover. I refuse to talk to Annabeth, if I have to I'll have Percy talk to her for me.

I look over to Grover who is searching for a tin can. "You okay Grover?" I ask. "Yeah it's just Percy's worried and really didn't want Annabeth to kiss him... He's using the empathy link again." Grover whispers. I pat Grover's shoulder, "It will be okay Grover, This will pass after we get to Mount Othrys and find Artemis."

"I still have no idea how they caught her." Grover admits. I sigh, "They could of have threaten her maidens or gave her a hunt she couldn't refuse but whatever happened we need to fix." I say hoping it will help Grover understand. "Thanks Thalia." Grover says. I look at him, "For what?" I question. "For always helping me and being there for me all these years." Grover says. I smile, "No problem Grover, it's the least I can do... especially after being a tree for so long." I say and laugh lightly.

Percy looks back at us and slightly smiles, a very lopsided smile. Oh gods I hope nothing bad goes on up there.

Luke's P.O.V.
----------------------------------------------------

'Bring her.' he demands

'I can't! I know she's going to get hurt!' I say.

'Luke, do what I say or she dies!' He says.

Then the image fades. Oh gods it was a dream... He can get in my dreams. Where can I go now? He knows where I am, where ____ is. I guess I could try to hide her somewhere or send her to camp but that's where his army is going to attack. I have no idea but I have too keep her safe.

I stand outside the tent and stretch. I really need to find out what I'm doing with my life. I love ____ but we can't happen... If something happens to me where would ____ go? I can't do that to her... But I love her so much! UGH!!! Why is it so hard? Why is my life complicated?

Your P.O.V.
----------------------------------------------------
I wake up slowly and hear Luke outside... I think it's best I should read that letter while I can.

I take the envelope out and look at it one last time. I slowly open the envelope and pull out the paper.

"One person you love,
Will have fallen,
Either hero or foe,
You must of chosen,
Love with the other,
Must be there,
Forgive and forget,
You must do this,
For survival.
~Apollo"

Are you serious? Another dam prophecy? Why father why??? You know I hate prophecies! But why must someone die? Forgive who? Percy? I already forgave him. Hero or foe? Luke? For joining Kronos army? You know what let's just enjoy time with Luke, yes? Yes.

I walk out the tent and see Luke laying back against a tree. I walk up closer and see his eyes closed, I was about to wake him up by scaring him but he said, "I'm not asleep by the way. I've just been waiting for you." I smile, "Well then get up so we can go get food." Luke finally opens one eye, then he lifts up his hands. "Help me up." Oh gods...

I put my hands out to help Luke and try to pull him up. He just sits there and it feels like he is trying to pull me down, oh no. I fell, Luke pulled me down on his lap. That dam boy. I hit him playfully and he just laughs. "This doesn't cure my hunger Luke." I complain. "Then let's go get some food." he says as he throws his arms up.

We get up and walk to a random restaurant, I had I idea what it was called... We finished and left then I hear, "_____," Luke starts, "Do you want to head back to camp?" I look at Luke and wonder why he would offer. "No. I've had so much fun with you Luke, Why would you ask?" "Oh okay. I am just scared you know, what if Kronos find us and hurts you. I could never forgive myself." Luke admits. I stop and hug him, "Luke, fear is the darkness of everything. But admitting your fear takes great courage." I say.

Luke's P.O.V.
----------------------------------------------------
Wow. _____ is great with quotes. She really knows how to make someone feel confident. Well I guess it's up to Mount Othrys for me and _____.