What?

Grover's P.O.V.
--------------------------------------------------
I have a bad feeling about Mount Oyrthus. I've had a bad feeling ever sense we left camp. I think everyone does, I mean we are going to the titan's hang out spot!

Percy, Annabeth, Thalia and I kept walking for what seemed to be forever! Finally I saw the top of it, a black mountain with what seems to be a black stone worship temple.

"Well there it is guys," I say. "Mount Oyrthus."

Oh gods, let's hope Luke isn't up there with ______.

Your P.O.V.
--------------------------------------------------

"You ready?" Luke asks. "As ready as I'll ever be." I reply. Luke grabbed my hand and I closed my eyes. I could feel the difference of temperature and the ground under my feet felt different.

"Ah, there you are Luke!" a voice says, this voice sound familiar. "And you brought a friend!" Yep I know it from somewhere. Luke pulled me closer to him, I could feel how tense he was. "My friend. She will not be in this!" Luke stated.

"Of corse not! Luke, she will need to be away from the fight though." I know now! The voice from my dream about Luke.

"Kronos... What exactly do y-" Luke was cut off and I was ripped from his body. "______!" A little cage formed around me, "LUKE!" I screamed as I shook the cage bars. "Kronos! Let her go. We had a deal." Luke reminded Kronos. "Why yes we did, and I am just simply trying to keep my side of the deal."

What deal? "Luke? What is he talking about?" I ask. "Oh, did you not tell her Luke?" No response from Luke, "I'll take that as a no. My dear ______, Luke joined my army, and in exchange he asked me to make sure you would stay safe."

"Luke, you didn't, I know you didn't give up your freedom for me!" I started to yell. "I'm sorry _____." Luke said as he went to go get armor on. Oh gods what have I started? Why did Luke do this to himself?

I wonder what Grover and Thalia are up to.

Thalia's P.O.V.
--------------------------------------------------
Well, we are more than half way up Mount Oyrthus. We are almost to the top, we already lost Zoë. I may of not liked her so much but really she was cool.

We get up to the top of the mountain, just to see an army ready for us. There was a cage to far for me to see who it was, a very angry army, and a leader who looked like he was forced. Oh wait it's Luke, he is forced.

Luke looks up at me and mouths, 'I'm so sorry.' Then it all starts when Luke yells out, "ATTACK!" Every monster in the army charges, even Luke charges. Annabeth fights off a few dracaenae, Percy fights manticore, Grover helps Percy and grows roots around the manticore's feet and I am stuck saving the person in the cage.

I fight a few dracaenae to get to the cage. Once I get there I see a girl in the corner crying. "Hey, it's okay. Let's get you put of here." I say as calm as I can. The girl starts to turn around, "Thalia?" I finally see the face of no other than ______. "_____? Come on I'm getting you out of here, now!" I cut the cage made out of roots open with a small dagger. I pull _____ out of the cage and start to run to find her cover. ______ runs right behind me and I find a pretty big rock where _____ could hide and still watch the fight. I leave her there and start to fight.

Annabeth, Percy, Grover and I eventually killed every monster and there was only Luke left. I couldn't attack him so I hesitated, so did Annabeth and Grover. The only one who didn't was Percy. Percy stormed up to Luke and graves the collar of his shirt. "Percy don't!" I screamed but it was to late.

Luke tried to reason with Percy but he wouldn't listen. Percy leaped at Luke with all might using Riptide, Luke dodged but barley. Percy kept trying to stab Luke but he kept missing. Dust started to form up, it got so thick no one could see what was going on.

Then we heard a scream.

A/N Hey diamondz in the rough! Yep left you guys with a cliff hanger. hehe.

Who do you think screamed?
Who would you want it to be?
What happened?