Fights

Your P.O.V.

----------------------------------------------

I maybe should if have told Thalia and Grover about my dream now that I think about it.

I was standing in a dark room, there was a golden box in the middle of the room. Luke was there too, but he was held by two big buff guys, kinda like how you would be handcuffed. "Please there has to be another way!" Luke pleaded. "There was but you decided to go to your friend and tell her everything, This is our last resort Luke." A very deep and raspy voice said, this voice was scary so scary it scarred my mind. Luke went out cold and the image blurred.

I am scared, really really scared. I don't want anything to happen to Luke, he was my first best friend and the first to know about me being abused. I can't have my friend disappear forever, not like this anyways. I don't wanna tell Annabeth about it because she will worry to much, Thalia and Grover seem like the best bet. I don't think I want to to tell Percy because he will probably think I care about Luke more than him, and we don't want to anger a child of the big three, right? I am scarred, I have no idea what to do. Annabeth seems to be not exactly 100% okay right now so I won't ask her about it. Hopefully Annabeth is okay...

Percy's P.O.V.

----------------------------------------------

Grover and I share the empathy link, so I can tell when something's bothering him...

Hopefully he won't find out. Grover thought.

Me? Won't find out what? I think Grover is hiding something from me.

He can't, if he does he will be mad at _____.

My gods what is so bad that my own best friend can't tell me!?!? "Grover," I said extremely calmly. "Oh! um, yeah Percy?" Grover kinda jumped at this and he was about five seconds away from eating another tin can. "You would never keep anything from me right?" I asked wanting to see if he would lie to me. "Percy you know if I ever kept anything from you it's for your own good, or it's something I swore never to tell anybody." "okay thanks Grover." I said and slightly smiled.

Oh gods, that was close. He can't find out about what ___ did...

What in the name of Zeus did she do!?!?

I can't believe he was actually there though...

What?!?! Who was by MY girl!?!?

I can't believe they talked, and after so long...

Okay so it could be anybody from ____'s past.

Why, out of anybody, did Luke show up?

Luke!?!? What did he do to ____!?!?

Why did ____ tell me?

What did she tell Grover?

Why did Luke kiss her?

"HE DID WHAT AND YOU HAVENT TOLD ME GROVER!?!? I THOUGH WE WERE BEST FRIENDS! BEST FRIENDS DONT HIDE STUFF LIKE THAT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs because I was extremely angry at this point. "Percy," Grover started. "Oh no! Don't you 'Percy' me you've been hiding this from me the whole time!?!?" "That's not it." Annabeth spoke up, "Annabeth don't you dare!" Thalia screamed. "Thalia he needs to know. Percy, ____ left camp and is trying to come find us. I needed to tell you because I can't stand hiding stuff from you unlike them." Annabeth stated, flirting with Percy at the same time. "Annabeth..." Thalia started, "I can't believe you. Your flirting with your best friends boy friend and you just made your other two friends look horrible. I hope it was worth it Chase, because now you don't have friends to throw around and make feel bad." With that Thalia and Grover went together to go find _____.