Message

Annabeth's P.O.V (New P.O.V again!)
----------------------------------------------
Right before Luke left to work for Kronos he asked me to never tell anybody about his feelings towards _____ and also to IM him if I ever saw her again. I promised him I would, so when we got to camp I went to find a secure place to talk to Luke. The Athena cabin was empty, surprisingly. I ran in there and threw in one drachma in to the first rainbow I saw and said, "oh, Iris, goddess of rainbows please accept my offering and show me Luke Castellan."

His image started to appear after a few seconds. When he first saw me he had a confused expression on his face and questioned, "Annabeth?" "Yes, Luke don't you remember our promise that night before you left us for Kronos?" I replied. Luke kinda stood there in shock and had a worried expression on his face, he was processing what I had just said. "_____?" I nodded and explained to him how we found her. Of course, I left out the part about Percy finding her first and who the main one taking care of and currently watching over her... Luke would probably get very mad and we don't want that.

The more we spoke of ____ the more it seemed like Luke smiled and regretted ever going to work for Kronos. After a while, I began to hear talking outside my cabin I told Luke I had to go and disconnected the IM.

Your P.O.V
----------------------------------------------
*****dream*****
I was in a dark room. The walls seemed to be made from black marble... There was also a very tall man in a brown silk suit, standing next to him listening was the one person I could never mistake. Luke. Wow has he matured and that scar, I wonder where he had gotten it... As he was listening to the man in the brown silk suit, which I shall call Felix because I could imagine a man named Felix in a brown silk suit, he had a look a disgust like he didn't even want to be there...

I couldn't blame him, the place was very creepy. I tried to call out Luke's name but I couldn't talk I wanted to save him from this evil temptation. Then I realized something, I've seen that suit before although it was an
original design, I have seen it before.

I got it! After school a year ago I was walking home and saw him watching me, I started to walk a little faster and he caught up to me and asked, "Do you have time to answer some questions?" I nodded and he asked me about my foster family and if they abused me... I told him the truth and after that I went home never saw him again but I began to feel hunted and watched. As the picture began to fade I knew that I was waking up.

Percy's P.O.V
----------------------------------------------
After Apollo left I waited for about another half hour and _____ started to move and shake a little. Then she sat up very quickly and was breathing very heavily. I grabbed her out of instinct and held her to calm her down, yes it was possibly the stupidest thing I could of ever done but I think she didn't mind, she was scared out of her mind. I finally decided after holding her for a minute, "______ what happened?" "Percy I saw him. I saw, I saw Luke..." she said upset and went back to sobbing her eyes out.

I knew that she knew Thalia, Annabeth, Grover, and Luke before they ran away, but I never knew what they went threw together. Now that _____ was awake I needed to talk to Annabeth about it because it seemed like a very touchy subject with _____. I would also have to talk with Chrion with the whole Apollo thing and ____'s dream.

Speaking of Apollo, I asked, "_____ do you like poetry?" "Yeah, I do but I suck at it and don't like to share it. Why?" "Let's just say the god,Apollo came and told me that he is your father." I truly wanted to say something like, 'explains why you are so hot,' but I knew that I would get a huge slap across my face and I didn't want that...

A/N Hey you diamondz in the rough! I just wanted to apologize for updating late... Also that instead of writing another fan fic I ended up writing a little diary for myself, it's up if you want to check it out but it is only the main facts about me because I lost all of my work on my first chapter! THE SAME THING HAPPENED WITH THIS CHAPTER ALSO!!!! So I am kinda angry but I wrote this chapter again for you guys... Thanks for reading!