Feelings

Luke's P.O.V (New P.O.V!!!)
----------------------------------------------
One thing I never told anybody is that I was forced to join Kronos' army.

I really hated it but I did it for friends... One late night I was just walking around and a young guy came up to me and said that if I didn't follow him loved ones would die... So when I finally decided to follow him he lead me outside the camp and to a golden box, that box gave me odd feelings and the odd scent of monsters. When I was about two feet away from that box I heard a deep, creepy voice in my head saying, "Dear Luke, son of Hermes, join my army or your love of your life will die a painful death right in front of your face!" He then proceeded to flash an image of _____ right there in my mind...

I realized it was Kronos because the chills, scent, and voice could only belong to the strongest Titan alive. Also, I told only one person about my feelings towards _____, and that was back in fourth grade when I told the one and only Annabeth Chase, and she swore that she would take it to Tartarus... Which is probably why Kronos heard because he was there, in Tartarus.

What else was I gonna do in that situation? I was not and never will let anybody hurt _____! She was always there for Annabeth, Thalia, Grover, and I by supporting us and reassuring us that we belonged on this earth. I always felt bad though, because she did all of that for us and we did nothing for her! When she was abused at home she would still come to school to keep us happy, and from what I remember she would always wear a jacket and jeans when she was hit at home.

Flashback
--------------------
We were running around playing tag and on accident I grabbed ____'s jacket and it came off, that's when I saw bruises. "Who did this to you ____?" I asked a bit upset. She just grabbed her jacket and threw it back on before anybody else could see. I was still looking at her in concern and I still demanded an answer.

Annabeth, Thalia, and Grover were still running around looking for somewhere to hide from me and rest a little. _____ than said, "Please Luke, I don't want to talk about it now. Meet me right after school here and I will tell you, okay?" I nodded in agreement. After another hour of class the bell rang and I told Annabeth to tell Thalia and Grover,"Start heading home and I will catch up later."

She smiled and said okay and dashed over to them. That was my time to run over to _____ when I got there I saw _____ sitting there reading, like every time when something bad was gonna happen. When I reached her she looked up from her book, put it down and gave me a slight smile. Then I broke the silence by asking, "So are you gonna tell me who did this to you now?" "I guess I kinda have to," she said and giggled a little while rubbing the back of her neck. Gods, how I love how she would always find a joke in every situation... "To be honest Luke, my foster parents did this to me, they have always hit me ever sense it could remember. I never told anybody because I didn't want to be bullied for it. When I met You, Annabeth, Thalia, and Grover I thought that maybe you guys could help me through it, and you guys did! All of you make me get up in the morning and come here to keep you happy. I am thankful for it and you are like my bank, I give you secrets to keep and they are secure forever. Thank you so much Luke you have no ideas how much you help me." Then she did something I never expected, she gave me a huge hug!

I hugged back and walked her to her apartment, but before she had a chance to walk into the building I asked if she wanted to spend the night. To my surprise she said yes and ran up to get clothes for today and tomorrow, Saturday. When she came back we headed to my house and I pulled out my stash of secret candy... We stayed up all night and watched horror movies, that was the best night of my life.
--------------------
Flashback end

I was alone in a room when I saw an incoming Iris message. I threw in one drachma and said, "Oh, Iris, goddess of the Rainbow please accept my offer and show me the sender of this message." Then the one person I least expected to see appeared right before my eyes...

                       Annabeth.

A/N Yes this is my second time updating today but I had nothing important to do besides update for you Diamondz in the rough! So for my boredom I wanted to reward you guys and UPDATE once again!!!! I just wanted to thank you guys for reading and supporting my story! Tomorrow I will update too and because it is a holiday I will try to start a new fan fiction!!! Yes a completely new story!!!! I know I know what your thinking... WHAT IS IT GONNA BE ABOUT?!?! Well I ain't telling you! Hahaha