Friends

Your P.O.V.
----------------------------------------------
It was at the break of dawn when I decided to get up an search for a nice place with water, sunlight, and no people. After traveling around New York for about ten minutes I found a do-it-yourself car wash. I used the hose and made a rainbow. I threw in a drachma and said, "Oh Iris, Goddess of Rainbows. Please accept my offering and show me Grover Underwood." The image began to appear and I saw Grover walking by Percy but kinda behind him, like he expected me to I.M. him and he didn't want Percy to know. "Grover." I whispered, "Grover, get away from the group. I need to talk to you." "Hey guys," Grover said. "I need to stop real quick and check on some things I promised the guys back at camp I would look at," "Oh, um Grover. Do you mind if I come with you?" Thalia asked. I am so glad she asked because I really need another girls advice. "No problem Thalia! Oh, Percy stay here with Annabeth. I mean, two children of the big three in the ally alone. No thank you so can you watch him Annabeth?" Annabeth just smiled and nodded, "Oh yeah, I can watch sea weed brain. Besides I need to talk to him." After that Thaila and Grover walked far enough into the ally so no one could hear them. "_____ where are you?" Grover asked a little worried. "Grover, it's fine I'm in New York looking for you guys. Also I really wanted to talk to you guys because I saw something... But first tell me where you guys are." "Were right out side of Manhattan and _____, you can tell us anything. So what did you see?" Thalia asked. "Okay and, I... Um. Guys, I saw Luke here in New York." I replied scared if what they were gonna say. "Luke? _____ is he okay? Are you okay?" Thalia asked freaked out, but Grover was trying to keep it cool because he knows I talked with Luke before. "_____, what happened?" Grover asked. "Um... Well, Grover, L-Luke kissed me and told me he l-loves me." I stuttered about to break down. "Thalia. Grover. I-I don't know what to do anymore." After I explained to them why Luke left in the first place the just passed glances. "I-I gotta go check on Percy." Grover said, knowing he couldn't tell his best friend anything and left.

Grover's P.O.V. (NEW P.O.V.!!!!)
----------------------------------------------
I walk closer and start to hear Annabeth's voice again. I find a nice pile of boxes to hide behind so I can hear Annabeth's conversation with Percy. Okay, yes yes, bad satyr bad! But hey, I was curious. "Percy I don't know how to put this but I think I, um, might." Annabeth said but couldn't finish. I run out and step on a twig on purpose so they know I'm here. "Hey guys what's up?" I say stepping out the ally. "Oh um nothing much. Hey Grover, where's Thalia?" Annabeth asked curiously. Oh Hades, she's getting suspicious. "Oh she had to think so she's put there thinking her mind out." I reply with tiny smile. "Oh okay so we'll just sit here and wait for her to finish.

"_____, um I think something's up with Annabeth." Thalia said with a hint of worry in her voice. "What do you mean 'something's up with Annabeth?' What's up with her?" I said kinda panicking because I couldn't lose one of my best friends. "Well... you see, Annabeth was worried about you because, we know you to well to think you would stay at camp. It was really obvious that she was worried so I told her not to worry and forget about it, and she did but really quickly. Way to quickly, I think she's gonna do something she will regret later. Oh and _____, don't hold that mistake against her because it will make her want to rebel against you." After that quote she disconnected the call and left me here alone. I start heading towards Manhattan, the one place I will hopefully find my friends.

A/N
Will Annabeth ever tell Percy what she wanted to say? what did Annabeth want to say? Will Percy find out about Luke? Will _____ ever find her friends? Well you just gotta wait and read huh? Anyways thank you guys so much for the 1.8k reads! I love writing this stuff for you guys! Oh, and after this book is finished I want to write another book with this similar concept but different plot. I would love support on that book when it comes! Thank you diamondz in the rough and see you next update.