Chapter 2

(Your POV)

       Carson yanked on your arm snapping you out of your daze. I hope I didn't say that out loud you thought. "(YN) we have to go, you know how mad Light gets at me if you're late and you know how Sayu is."
"Alrighty," you said taking one last glance at Ryuzaki before walking out with Carson.

                                                                                    ~15 minutes~

        You'd been walking for a little while now, Carson looked like something was bothering him. You were about to ask when he interrupted you. "Um (YN)... who was that guy at the cake shop?"
is that what was bugging him, but why would that bother him, it's not like he likes me you thought.
" OH him, he just was giving me back my shoe that fell off when we were running here," you stated.

    You started thinking about him again, his way of sitting, his hair, and his obvious sweet tooth. You could feel a slight blush creep to your cheeks.
why the hell am I blushing!
You hoped Carson wouldn't notice.

                                                                                (Carsons POV)

       IS SHE BLUSHING!????! WHY. THE. HELL. Stay calm stay calm "Oh..ok then, when we get to your house you wanna watch something from blockbuster? They just got a bunch of new stuff they even got your favorite horror movie!!" I said a little too eagerly hopefully she won't notice.

                                                                                   (Your POV)

       "OOH, they got  (favorite horror movie) ??" You asked.
"Ya and they even got Light's favorite show on there too," he said.
" really? what is it " as far as I'm concerned light doesn't have a favorite show or movie  Carson leaned down to your ear and whispered "My Little Pony" at this you collapsed dying laughing "OMG YES....that is... haha  per..ha..fect FOR LIGHT!!! BahHAAbahaha" you had finally composed yourself when you heard Carson mumble something under his breath at a volume that was inaudible "what was that?" you asked teasingly.
"w-what !?  o-oh n-nothing lets just g-go to your pla-" ring ring ring "my moms calling me....hello...WHAT?!! I'M  ON MY WAY..(YN) WE HAVE TO GO..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word count:370
a/n:  hey guys, sorry this chapter is so flipping short I'll make the next chapter longer