Chapter 6

Carson's POV——
What.the. FUCK! He fucking walked her home?! I thought as I slammed my fist into the wall, knocking over a picture of you two at the beginning of freshman year.
He took a few deep breaths as he walked over to pick up the picture. He picked the picture up in his now bruised hand and stared at the picture for a few minutes. Tears began to stream down his face as he thought about you hugging this Ryouma guy or whatever the fuck his name was, and how happy you looked. He threw the picture to the ground as he heard the front door open downstairs.

~~~Your POV~~~
You stood in front of your house feeling nothing but butterflies as you remembered how warm he was when you hugged him and how kind Ryuzaki was. You had to admit it to yourself at this point, you had a huge crush on him. You smiled to yourself until your mind drifted to Carson.
You heard the sound of glass shattering upstairs as you opened the door. You shut the door behind and rushed upstairs to Carson's room seeing how that's where the sound had come from. You threw the door open to see Carson standing over a shattered picture frame, his teeth and fists clenched, and a scowl, adorning his pale face. You rushed over to see if he was okay snapping him out of his, trance so to speak. You looked at Carson who was avoiding eye contact with you at all costs. You wiped the tears from his eyes and cheeks and sat him on his bed. He had yet to say a word as you cleaned up the glass on the floor. You heard him begin to sniffle behind you, you turned to him so quickly you cut the palm of your hand open on one of the glass shards. You clutched your hand tightly and Carson rushed over to you looking at your palm. He rushed you to the bathroom and began cleaning it and taking the glass out.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" he repeated over and over through tears as he cleaned and wrapped your hand. You put your hands on his shoulders, wincing at the pressure on your hand, and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Chill the frick out Carson!!" You shouted. "I'm fine" you said in a hushed voice trying to calm him. You lowered your hands from his shoulders and you both went to your room since there was glass all over the floor in his. He sat on your soft (FC) bed.
"What's going on with you lately Carson? I know a lot has happened but I can tell it's not just that." You said, your eyes watering just enough for them to glimmer in the dim lighting in your room.

"I-I.  It's just that..." he groaned and grabbed his head with both hands tightly gripping his blue locks.

"You don't have to tell me right now" You said sympathetically, taking his hands into yours and looking him in the eyes.
You sat there with him until his tears began to subside. He stared you in the eyes. Before you could react he pushed you down and pressed his lips to yours. You tried to pull your head back but he was holding it in place. You kneed him in the side causing him to lean back grabbing his side. You immediately grabbed your phone and ran out once again.

_Carsons POV_

Oh my god.
Oh my god..
OH
MY GOD!
He thought to himself pulling at his hair. "What did I just do?!" He yelled putting his head down letting the tears fall. He didn't know what else to do so he walked over to lights room. But before he knocked he heard light talking to someone.
"Ryuk?" Carson heard him say,
"So a shinigami has come"
Shinigami? He thought to himself and opened the door.
"Hey *sniff* Light, Uhm wh-who you talkin to?" He questioned as light whipped his head in Carson's direction and immediately hid some sort of notebook, too fast to see what it had said on the cover.
"What are you doing in here," he said to Carson  in a menacing tone "shut up" light said under his breath in the direction he was facing when Carson came in. What the fuck? Carson thought to himself.
" I need to talk to you about something"
-some time later-
"YOU DID WHAT?!" light yelled at him after He'd told him what he did. "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE"
"I don't know she just ran out" He managed through violent sobs.
"Let's go!! We're finding her now!!"