Chapter 15

Hey guys! I know it's been a while so I'm a bit rusty so I'm gonna try and pick up where I left off. It's so crazy that I started writing this story for the first time when I was 13 and I'm turning 18 this year. Thanks for coming along this ride with me
⚠️TW: NSFW but not the good kind, if you have any violent or sexual trauma please just be mindful while ready this chapter. Luv u guys, enjoy ❤️

/Carson's PØV/

Oh her face was so precious when I showed her her little gift.

I giggle to myself as I walk back to the house, thinking back on her expression. She looked so scared, those tears dried on her cheeks. I knew deep down the was a little excited by the things we were going to do together.
If you looked at me you could tell I was excited too, if you know what I mean.
I've been waiting years for the things that are soon going to happen, my dreams are soon to become reality.
I see (y/n)'s house on the horizon, the setting sun was almost as beautiful as (y/n).
I try to wash the excitement from my face as I approach the from steps and paint over a somber look.
When I walk into the door sayu runs to me with puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks, the image of (y/n)s precious face flashed in my mind, I can't be thinking of that right now, I think to myself, I look down at Sayu.

"Did you find (y/n)??? Did you find anything Carson???" she managed to say through her tears.

"No sayu I'm so sorry, I checked everywhere, no sign of her" I faked a tear and gave her a tight hug, hopefully I was convincing enough.
I saw Light at the top of the stairs, staring at me.

I felt a pit form on my stomach, Mrs.Yagami was in the kitchen, but I've been avoiding her since yesterday, I'm not one to feel guilty but there's just something about that woman that makes me feel like I kidnapped her daughter or something... oh wait haha.

I turn away from her and make my way up the stairs.

I see lights door close as I reach the top of the stairs, I've felt this energy about him lately, something dark. I shrug it off and go back into my room. " I should start packing my things, I'll be living with my dear (y/n) soon" I grinned to myself. I pull a backpack from under my bed and fold up some clothes in it, and on top of that a photo of (y/n) and I. I smile at it and place on top of everything, zipping the backpack. I'll need a new frame for that I think so myself.
I hear Mrs.Yagami call us downstairs for dinner, and lights footsteps following it.
They pause in front of my door, my heart races.
They've all been very solemn the last two days, not knowing where their precious little girl is.
It almost makes me feel bad but the thought of what I'm going to do to my love tonight perked me right up, in both senses.
As my head clears I hear lights footsteps continue down the stairs, he's been the most worried, I know his precious sister is his wholeee world and now she's gone. I sarcastically pout at the thought.
As I hear his family greet him, I make my way to lights room silently, the door creaks open.
"Shit..." I mutter you myself,
I don't dare to open it anymore for fear that it might make more sound than it already has, I peer through the gap I've already made, I see Apple cores strewn about his room, the bed made perfectly but dented as if somebody much larger than light was sitting on it.
How strange I think to myself, other than that nothing quite piques my interest.
I make my way down the stairs joining the family at dinner. I ruffle Sayus hair and light glares at me.
I have a feeling he thinks I have something to do with (y/n)'s sudden disappearance, he wouldn't be wrong, but still I can't have him thinking I had something to do with it.

Mr.Yagami breaks the silence, "has anyone heard from (y/n) today...?"
His voice cracks as he says it, his chopsticks hovering over his plate. As strong a man as he is I know he's weak right now.
It's a strange feeling that I've got, power, I feel powerful. As insignificant as (y/n) thinks she is at times, she is truly the key to this family, and I've taken that away.
Everyone shakes their head.
Light slams his utensils to the table and leave, shutting himself up in his room.