001

(edited)!!

𝕯𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖊 𝖌𝖔.

The end credits rolled, I had just recently finished the movie that was made during my childhood. The chaos and silliness the movie held made me want to live in that fantasy world.

I wished for nothing more but to have a little escape, of my dreams.
My screen froze, "Eh ?? Excuse me bitch." I talked to my laptop, mashing my fingers on the keyboard, hoping it'd somehow help.

The screen only had gotten brighter and brighter, until it became an ethereal light. I use my arms to shield my eyes from the overpowering brightness.

I opened my eyes to see a blooming rose bush with white roses. How bizarre, they're white not red.

Ah ! An old tree with deep a rabbit burrow in it? 
"Way too familiar...it couldn't be.."

I peered into the hole trying to find the bottom—I feel slender gloved hands on my back and the unknown hands had pushed me into the seemingly unending abyss.

A white haired adult male with rabbit ears in a cyan tailcoat suit.

"No way." I rubbed my eyes.

But he stared at me shocked. He paused and looked at his pocket watch, "A-Ah, perhaps it's the best time of the day, t-the only time of the day, Tea Time !" he said in his trembling voice

It felt as though I had been falling forever, it was pitch black yet I could still see the man and my hands in front of me. The dark slowly faded to checkered pattern, surreal sounds resonated around me. I didn't want to believe what my eyes were seeing.

Flying objects stilled in the air as if frozen in time, the white haired male was sitting on the piano staring at his pocket watch like a child being entranced by something new.

I huffed when the air suddenly thickened, seeing the bottom of what seemed like a portal to another dimension.

"Geez, that really hurt, lady!" I heard a voice from under me, I look down to see a boy?

I looked down surprised at where and who I landed on. His hair was a vibrant purple and striped clothing to match. I stare for a bit in disbelief, trying to process the seemingly last few hours.
A-Ah, wait what—Oh My God.
His head had turned towards, not just a normal glance back but a whole...180 degrees?!

His playful pained frown turned into a ear to ear grin as he faded into obsidian smoke, I feel slight movement in my hair, turning to catch him combing my (h/c) hair with his unusually sharp nails.

"Now, now, who might you be?" His grin was still there and it was wider than his cheeks. His fingers lifted my chin to look up at him. "Hm, how unusual." He examined my features.

"Uhm...My name is (y/n). I'm so sorry for falling on you, sir." I said scratching my neck, turning away from him.

"Hmm, a lovely name for a lovely lady." His expression slightly changed at the sound of my name. He hummed while floating around me smoothly, observing me. "No need to call me sir, I'm old but not that old." He adds with a wink.

God. what a creep.

"Mmmhm. Alright, I'll see you around..purple bastard." I said the last part under my breathe. I trudge to further myself from him, but everywhere around me was so vast and unending. I recognized few of the plants but nothing could map out where I was in what I guessed is wonderland.

"Hm?" He fades, confused.
He floated over to use his tail to push me, well, it was more of a shove.

"Woah hey!" Letting out a squeal and waving my arms to keep balance. Without success I fall onto him once again. "What is wrong with you? You don't do that to strangers, asshole." I place my hands on his chest to lift myself up. He smirks at me and stands up. "You have such a vulgar mouth." He grips my hands firmly but not enough to hurt.

"Hm, let's get you to the tea party." He grinned at me once more.
I looked up from where I fell from, just a seamless sky. I sat up and said "Do I even have a choice?" dripping with sarcasm.

He continues walking, like he didn't hear me.

No reply. So rude.

Questions raced in my mind left to right while we walked, Is this real?

(Cheshire Cat): -cackles grimly-
(Author-chan):OI, -slaps his head-
(Cheshire Cat):OWWIE
(Author-chan): shudupp! You little purple hairy shart! You just met (y/n) and you're creepin' her out!

EDITED!! word count: 726