Chapter Three

03 | A L I V I A

03 | A L I V I A

_____________________

Once my feet left the safety of the ledge, I could feel the wind rushing against my skin as I plummet into the dark hole.

The thought of crashing down on hard concrete popped in my head. I shuddered at the thought and dismissed it right away, not wanting to think of dying on my first day of initiation.

I counted the seconds till I land, hoping that I actually stay in one piece.

One.

Two.

Three.

The seconds seem to stretch to long agonizing minutes.

That is, until my back hit a trampoline like surface that I bounced on.

I fell on a net, something I never expected. My body bounced up and down before I was taken out by a pair of strong, muscular arms.

I looked at a pair of intense eyes

Then looked at the guy.

And thought, HOTTIE ALERT!!!

He had dark blue, intoxicating eyes, a strong, defined jawline and dark hair. And, the highlight of it all, this hot little nugget (well, not so little, I guess) had the most drool-worthy muscles I have ever seen in the faction of Dauntless.

Beatrice and I was always the closest ones in the family. Caleb was usually the loner (sorry Caleb). I was usually the noisy one and the one into boys while Beatrice was the quiet one and the one who doesn't really care about boys and all that shit.

"What's your name?" Asked the boy.

"Uhh." was my very smart answer as I made googley-eyes at him.

"What, is it a hard one? You could change it, you know" he said, slight amusement in his voice.

"Ali," I nodded, still dazed from his handsome face. "Ali's my name."

"FIRST JUMPER, ALI!" He shouted.

OH.

MY.

GOD.

Even his voice is so hot. I think I'm gonna go faint in that corner over there.

 I think I'm gonna go faint in that corner over there