Chapter Tris

06 | T  O  B  I  A  S

_____________________

I woke up to Tris still asleep beside me, all wrapped up in our comforter.

I studied her face intently. I remember the time when she fell from the roof and onto the net that marked the change her life was pulling itself into.

God, I love her.

Then, her eyes fluttered open to reveal the blue-gray orbs that I fell in love with.

I smiled. "Good morning, beautiful."

She gave me a tired smile. "'Morning, handsome." Her eyes dropped close as she let out a yawn.

"I'm so tired." She wrapped her arms around my neck and snuggled into the crook of my neck. She probably went back to sleep.

I rubbed her arm up and down in comforting drags which probably isn't the best idea if I'm trying to wake her up.

But considering our... wild activity and how she slept quite late last night, I would let her sleep in for at least... ten minutes....?

Yeah, that's probably enough.

"Babe, come on... You have to wake up. We have to train the initiates remember?"

She let out a groan.

"How 'bout I kiss you, yeah?"

"Mmm." She hummed a yes that sounded more like a moan.

I moved her head and kissed her soft lips as she wrapped her legs at my waist. Her arms snaked around my neck as the kissing turned into a full make out session (again).

This is not good.

I planted soft, open-mouth kisses along her collar and jaw, slowly pushing her shirt up and start kissing her chest.

She moaned and said, "I thought this was just a kiss?"

"Want me to stop, then?" I smirked, putting my head out from between her breasts.

"Maybe...?" She gave me a cheeky grin.

I looked at the clock on the nightstand.

Shit. We were making out for half an hour?

"Let's continue this later, shall we?" I said.