Chapter Nine

09 | T R I S

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

09 | T R I S

_____________________

The end of the race seems to take an eternity to reach...

That is, until I hear the words that would let me know the result of my stupid decision in racing Tobias.

"Six is the WINNER!" Alivia says as she gives me a high five with a grin lighting up her face.

Tobias places his arm around me and says, "I just played easy on you, that's why you won."

I rolled my eyes at his defensive statement.

"Is Four bwitter becwause he is thwe woser?" I said in a baby voice.

He played along and gave me the sad look of a baby who couldn't get his favorite toy.

I gave him kiss on the cheek, making him beam like an idiot immediately.

I rolled my eyes and left to look at the initiates who still haven't finished 30 rounds.

Gosh. These idiots are so slow.

They were currently in their 27th round and are dying in tiredness.

"HURRY UP! JOG FASTER! YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE WITH THAT SPEED!" I let out as loud as I can, trying my best to scare them.

Which, in my perspective, worked quite well.

After around five minutes, they finally finished their thirty rounds of jogging.

We led them back to the training room and told them to go get four knives.

"Today, as you all can probably guess already, y'all will be throwing knives." Four started. "Now, it would be a big probability that many of you will hit the target at the stomach."

At that statement, the arrogant initiates started to say that they wouldn't.

I rolled my eyes at their assumptive and brazen attitude.

"All of you cocky ass initiates would think that you wouldn't. But I bet my ass that you would."

Immediately, the assumptive initiates shut up.

"Six here will be showing y'all the correct position. Follow her and you will be able to hit bullseye. If you have questions, just ask."