Chapter Eight

08 | T O B I A S

08 | T O B I A S

_____________________

I can tell that last night made Tris very sore so I wanted to make her some breakfast in bed.

"Stay here." I said as I gave my shirt and stood up to prepare her breakfast.

She nodded sleepily and wore the shirt. I left and went to the kitchen to get the bed table and prepared bacon, eggs and chocolate chip pancakes with a glass of water.

I went back to our bedroom and put the table aside. I walked to the bed and shook her shoulder. "Babe, wake up. I made you some breakfast in bed."

"What? You didn't have to." She said as she woke up. I placed the table in front of her, got the fork and got a piece of the pancake. "Open your mouth!" I said. She opened it and got the pancake in her mouth.

"I am not a baby, Tobias." She smiled, her mouth still filled with food.

"Yes you are. You're my baby." I said. "You still want me to feed you, baby?"

"No, it's fine." She said as she continued eating herself. "Your cooking's good, today."

"Today only?" I pouted.

"No, I'm just kidding. You're the best chef in the world." She replied, kissing me and feeding me a piece of bacon.

I left her eating on the bed to get showered.

A few minutes later, I went out of the steamy bathroom because I forgot my clothes.

I changed right in front of her as she stared at me. "Are you loving the view?" I said, flexing my muscles.

She laughed and said, "Yeah, yeah you're hot, I get it."

She got up from the bed just as I took the plates and bed table away.

She took her quick shower and went out in a pair of leggings and a cropped top.