Chapter 6: With Open Eyes

It's been a while since Tommy opened woke up. The doctors and nurses have been rushing around make sure everything was alright. In the middle of it all though, Tommy was talking to me. He said that he wanted to get to know his 'saviour' better.

I look at him, he seems to be calculating something, it's not normal for him to think. That's when his mouth drops open
Tommys POV:

Emmalyn, I feel like I know her from somewhere, but she keeps saying she's just a fan helping out where she ca...

My mouth drops open as I remember where I have seen her before. She was the pretty girl with the coffee.

"You think I am pretty?" she giggles and I realise that I said that out loud.

"I said that out loud, and yeah" I mumble the last bit, and feel blood rushing to my checks. I risk taking a look at her, her face is bright red and she is looking at the floor.

"I SHIP IT!" I jump and look to see Ashlie had heard the whole conversation. I'm going to get her back.

Emmalyns POV:

My checks went bright red and Ashlie just had to make it worse.

"I SHIP IT!" Tommy jumped as we both looked at Ashlie. I noticed Tommy was glaring at her.

"Well, I shipped Nick and you, but that never happened. Did it." I exclaimed "You decided to go out with that weirdo instead" I laughed

"HEY!" Ross yelled jokingly.

"Sorry, princess" I apologised! referring to the ButtKnights. I never thought I would even meet these guys, let alone be confident enough to joke around with them.

"So Emmalyn, Wait, can I call you Emma" Cory asked and just before I was about to reply he carried on "yeah, yeah thanks" we were all giggling now "Emma, Do you like playing minecraft?"

"Yeah, but I don't have the computer version. I have never played it, the computer version I mean. Why?" I replied rambling on a bit.

""Oh well, we might need to get you one" Cory stated, leaving me completely confused.

"Why? What do you mean?"

"What I am trying to say is. Do you want to join my office?"

"REALLY?!"

"Yes, we got space for one more and you already get along with everyone"

"I would LOVE to. Thank you" I ran up and gave him a hug.

"Hey, It was Ashlie's idea" He said. I looked over at Ashlie and ran over to give her a hug too.

Just then someone walks in.

"Emmalyn?" Hearing my name, I turn around in the direction of the door, to see an officer. The one I met at the place where Tommy got shot.

"I need to talk to you, about what you know" I nodded and without looking back walked out.

We walk into a back room, that looks like it has been quickly set up, for this reason. There are two chairs, facing each other, and there is a camera beside the far chair facing the one that the officer directs me to sit in. I walk over and sit in the chair, he turns on the camera. He must have noticed me staring at it because the next words he said were...

"Don't worry, your not a suspect, it's just so I don't have to write EVERYthing down" I smiled and looked away from the camera. "I am Detective Waters, I just need you to tell me as much as you can remember from what happened to Tommy" So he is a detective, OHHHHH, that makes much more sense.

I told him everything, from spilling the coffee to when he arrived. He just nodded and took everything in. When I stopped he asked a few questions and then proceeded to turn off the camera and let me out of the room.

Walking back into the hallway, I had lost my sense of direction. I looked around and saw one of the doctors, that was helping Tommy, walk into a room. Following him I walked up to the door, knowing it was the wrong room I turned around, walking away. After what felt like forever of walking around, I finally found the right room.

"This place is confusing" I sighed as I walked in. Everyone looked at me "What?" I was confused. They started laughing.

"Nothing" Tommy said, I noticed he was the only one not laughing. Instead he was blushing. I gave a confused look then carried on.

"I got lost coming back" I spoke up after a little bit.

"How far did you go?" Nick asked.

"Well, let's see... I am pretty sure I walked into the wrong room 3 times and then realised I was in the wrong hallway" They laughed again "Don't remember going down the lift" I started laughing myself.

"Even Tommy couldn't get That lost" Ashlie giggled.

"Hey!" Tommy defended

"Ehh, He could probably get lost in his own room" We all giggled.

We all talked for what felt like seconds turned out to be hours. We all talked until...

"Hey, what's the time" I wondered. Ashlie looked at her phone, her eyes widened.

"We should go, visiting hours end soon" she replied, I looked at my phone to, not believing her. It was 8:25. (I think visiting hours end at 8:30) We should get going. I grab my bag and text Melody to come pick me up. Saying goodbye to everyone and giving Tommy a 'get well soon' hug, I walk out. Cory walks out behind me

"Oh, hey, are you leaving too?" I say

"Umm, yeah" we started walking towards the Elevator

A/N: Please don't be afraid to tell me if there are any spelling mistakes!!