Chapter 9: His Reveal

Emmalyns POV:

It's been a week since Tommy got out of hospital, and Ashlie says I have to tell him 'I love you' by tomorrow night, otherwise she will. So I have decided to. Tell him today, when I see him. Guess what, that's soon.

I walk inside and sure enough, he's in his office. He is recording at the moment though, so I guess I will have to wait. Walking over to Ashlies office I notice she's recording to. She must be recording with Tommy. I turn back to. Try and find Nick or Cory, I need someone to talk to. I look in Nicks office, they must be playing DBD (Dead By Daylight). I go to Corys office, his door is slightly ajar. I knock.

"Hey, Emma. How's everything?" He gestured for me to come in.

"Fine, I guess" I sighed, sitting on the spare chair. He walked over and sat beside me.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to tell Tommy today"

"You don't have to"

"Yes , I do or else Ashlie will tomorrow night"

"Like I said, you don't have to. You want to. For one you know Ashlie wouldn't do that, and two you know you want him to know. Good or bad, it would be a weight off your shoulder"

"Wow" I thought for a second "That's the smartest thing I have heard you say" I laugh as Cory playfully slaps my arm.

"But seriously, you know Tommy. He's not mean, and he definitely Loves you" Cory finished. I nodded looking outside to see Tommy, Ashlie and Nick walking around, laughing about their game.

"Now is as good a time as any. Wish me luck" I sighed as I stood up and walked outside to the others.

I sigh to get there attention.

"Can I please speak with you Tommy?" Ashlie and Nick see to get the hint, because I see a big smirk across the two faces as they walk over into Corys office, closing the door. I look back to Tommy, he looks confused. Probably about how weird the others just acted. I walk over and sit down across from him.

"What was that all about? Oh well, What did you wanna say?" He glances back at the others, then back at me. I take a deep breath. I planned this all out in my head.

"So, Tommy. I've known you for a very long time and I just wanted to say that I trust you to be nice when I tell you this, because it's been haunting me all day, and I need to tell you" I speak fast, but slow enough so he can under stand. He just listens, quietly, as I take another breath "Tommy what I am trying to say is..."

"Emmalyn, I know where your going"

"You don't want me o say it?" I think I am about to cry.

"Yes! I mean No, I mean" He gets all his words muddled up, as a tear slips its way out of my eye and down my check.

"I... I love you Emmalyn" It's just about a whisper, but I hear it.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" I yell and jump you to give him a hug. I really didn't think he would say that, even think that. The others must have been listening, because I hear the door open and not even a second later...

"YES, MY SHIP IS SAILING!" Ashlie screams at the top of her lungs as she walks out.

"Our OTP!" Nick and Cory sequel in sinc. I can tell they planed that.

I only pull away for him to pull me back in, but this time not for a hug...

For a Kiss.

As our lips connect I don't feel sparks, I feel flipping fireworks.

Our lips stay connected for what I wanted to be forever, but they eventually had to brake apart. I start blushing madly, staring into his beautiful eyes. I giggle, like a little girl and start blushing more, from embarrassment. Tommy just laughs and hugs me tighter.

Tommy POV:

Her little giggle was cute, but I could tell she was embarrassed about it. Comforting her more, I pulled her back into a hug.

"Uh, I hate to rush in on your, little, moment, but we got some recording to do" Cory butted in. I looked over and saw Ashlie giving him an evil look. "What?" He said innocently, then a smirk a paired on his face. He walked into his office and then Ashlie and Nick went to theres. Emmalyn got up to go, but I gave her one last kiss, before we both walked into our offices.

We started playing a game of Dead By Daylight. Emma enjoyed this game. This time she was the killer.

Emmalyns POV:

I love Dead By Daylight, and I love being the killer.

Walking around the map, my goal not to kill everyone and win, but to help Nick, Tommy and Ashlie make Uni salty again. I don't have a favourite killer, so I steal Tommy's favourite. Michael Myers. As I walk around the first person I find is Tommy.

"Lead me to Uni, and I'll leave you alone" I spoke evilly.

"Sure" Tommy answered.

"Tommy!" Uni spoke up.

"Sorry, bud" Tommy laughed, we walked around in circles before we made it to a generator. He stopped and started working on it.

"Tommy!" I yelled this time.

"Oh, sorry, how was I supposed to know where Uni is? Oh and why is everyone yelling at me?" He asked, everyone laughed.

After playing for about ten minutes longer, I found Uni working on a generator. The last generator.

Ripping him off it and putting him on a hook, I turn back to go to the generator, but I am to late.

"Tommy?! How'd you actually get a generator?" I sighed as I turned around to find Ashlie had let Uni off the hook. Chasing them to the exit, I notice Nick had the gate open.

"Coast is clear" Nick, Uni, Ashlie and Tommy all said in sink as they squatted and stood up to their own beat, repeating until they saw me. Ashlie and Nick were first to run, because Uni and Tommy got stuck on each other. I ran straight at them hitting Uni, then again. Tommy got free and ran for the exit, while I picked up Uni and took him to the hook. He started getting a little salty because he could of gotten out if it weren't for Tommy.

A/N: is it bad that I am 14 yet, I LOVE DR SEUSS. Especially One fish Two fish. I know half the words of by heart, for the full book. Lol.