Wedding Part 1

I open my eyes, to the sound of birds and the wind coming through the open bedroom window. Sitting up I look beside me, Tommy's not there. I wonder where he went?

I get out of bed, the cold air surrounds my body. I step towards the door, opening it. I hear the faint sound of music, I realise it's coming from the kitchen. I slowly walk towards X the entrance into our kitchen.

Tommy is standing by the stove. His hair is still messy, still wearing his pyjamas, he looks like he has just woken up. I walk in and sit down at the dining table in the centre of the kitchen. Tommy hears me and turns around to face me, a big smile on his face.

"Morning sunshine" He beamed.

"I'm surprised that you are up this early" I giggled.

"I had planed this yesterday. I had to have my alarm at the right sound level so it would wake me up, but not you"

"Wow, it seems like you've put a lot of thought into this"

"Yes, I was hoping to give you breakfast in bed, but I guess you're here now" he sighed

"I can go back to bed, if you want?" I was serious, but I was joking at the same time.

"No, no, you can stay here" he turned back to flip the eggs on the stove, making sure they are ready "Eggs Benedict?" he asked.

My eyes shot open. When I was little, before everything happened. I used to eat Eggs Benedict every Sunday morning. My dad would always make sure I had them. Tommy was the only person I had told that to. I can't believe he would do this... For me.

I feel tear threatening to come out of my eyes. I run over to Tommy, throwing myself at him, almost pushing him into the stove.

"Careful! Careful" he smirks into my head.

"Thank You" I sob happily into his chest.

"Hey, today is all about you" He pushed me away slightly so I could see his face. He had tears in his eyes

"What?" I asked.

"I love you" he looked into my eyes and leaned in for a kiss, I kissed back.

After he had finished making the breakfast meal we sat down. Halfway through eating mine, I stopped.

"What's wrong?" Tommy asked, concerned.

"Hah? Oh nothing" I lied

"Somethings wrong" he spoke and I sighed.

"It's just... Do you want to get married or stay just Fiancé's?" I questioned.

"Well... I don't really mind, it's all up too you" He answered.

"That doesn't help!" I pretend to be mad.

"Yup" is all he says, causing me to sigh again.

"You're annoying" I jokingly nudge him and finished eating.

We sit there for a bit, while he finishes eating. I get up grabbing mine and his plate, taking them over to the sink.

"You better not be doing the dishes" Tommy scowled, walking over.

"Maybe I am. You cook, I clean" I turned the tap on and put the plug in, before getting pushed to the side. Tommy turns the tap off and takes out the plug.

"Hey!" I yell

"Later, like I said 'today's all about you'" He gave me a hug, and we walked up to the bedroom, to get changed.

I got on some denim shorts and and a off-the-shoulder top. Putting them on, I go into the bathroom to wash my face. I don't like wearing make up, but I do put on some lip balm. I decided to leave my hair out, so I just brush it.

I look at Tommy. Why is he doing this for me?

"So, what do you wanna do?" He asks, I shrug

"I don't know. Hey, can I ask you a question" I pause for a second "Two questions"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you doing this for me?"

"Why can't I?" He answers my question with another question.

"UGH! And me and Ashlie were talking the other day... She was wondering if we were ever gonna get married?"

"If you want to?" he questions, looking at me.

"YES!" I scream

"Righteous" He laughs.

After talking for who knows how long. We decided to go for a walk, then see what's on at the movies tonight.

"AMAZING!" I yell.

"You are loud!"

"So are you" I giggle.

"Not that loud. I just said I would be your bridemaid, and help you get preparations ready" Ashlie giggle as well. I sigh.

"I love him so much" I look at the sky.

"I love Nick. Thanks for helping us get together" She beams.

"Your welcome!" I look back to where I am walking and we finish doing our weekly shop.

Getting in my car I drive her home and then head home myself. So much has happened over the past few weeks, and there's still so much to come.

Sorry this took so long... My cat 'Rocky' went missing, it's been about 1 month, 2 weeks and a half, we think the new neighbors KILLED him. As they live on a farm area just across the road, and he went missing, close to when they moved in.

Rocky used to go over there to hunt, because there's a lot of birds, rats and mice. But those people like to shoot their guns a lot, ride around on motorbikes and mow their lawns at 7:30 at night. Whether they did something on purpose or not...

They are the WORST neighbors EVER!

(PS: Rocky is my profile pic on here).