Chapter 11: Their Reveal

A/N please don't play song until I say so.
Also sorry for late upload.

I am so nervous. Today me and Tommy are revealing to all our subscribers, that we have been dating for a month.

I love Tommy, and I want to be with him. But it scares me that the subscribers won't think the same. It would mean the world if they do, but... I just don't know.

"Hey Emmalyn!" Tommy shouted walking up to me.

"Hey" I gave him a nervous smile.

Tommy POV:

She just gave me a nervous smile. Wait, what.

"Are you alright?" I stop her.

"Umm, yeah" she looks down at the ground, but I force her head up to look at me.

"Somethings not right, and I can't have you like this" I looked into her eyes, they were tearing up. "Don't cry, please, I love you"

"I love you too" she smiled, but this time it was real.

"Now, whats wrong?"

"I-I'm just scared that's all"

"Scared of what?" I am now confused.

"Scared of the subscribers not wanting us to be together" She broke down. She cares so much about her subscribers. If they don't care the same, they're not real subscribers.

"It's OK. Let's get you upstairs. We will Talk about it more there" We slowly walked up the stairs. Emmalyn wouldn't let go, she held on tight, as if she did let go she would lose me for good.

We got to the top and opened the door. Walking inside, I notice the set-up is ever so slightly different. I see Cory walk in.

"Hey Cory, what's up with everything being changed a bit"

"Oh, umm, well we needed to move a few things to make space for you guys to vlog today and for when I want to do one to" He replied to me.

"Oh, cool. You feeling better now Emmalyn?" I turned to face her.

"Oh, I was gonna say something, what's wrong Emma?" Cory spoke up.

"I am just a bit nervous for the Vlog" 'Emma' Spoke looking at the ground.

"I told you, it would be alright. If they don't accept it, they aren't true fans" I try to compfort her, but she's really nervous "Are you sure that's all your scared about?"

Emmalyns POV:

Of course I am scared of the fans not accepting us. But what scares me more, is that effecting mine and Tommy's relationship. Also how my parents will react when I tell them I have had a BF for around a month and didn't tell them.

I sigh, can't have that on my mind at the moment. I got to be happy and excited. After all I love Tommy, and I am 100% sure he loves me back. I mean, why would he lie all this time? Why would we be telling the subscribers? Now my nerves aren't just about everyone's reaction...

They are about if Tommy really cares.

"You guys talk about it, I have to talk to Bre" I hear Cory say before he walks off.

"OK! Emma, you can talk to me, you know that right?" Tommy looks back down at me after yelling at Cory. I giggle.

"What?" He says, a smile appearing on him lips.

"You called me 'Emma'" the smile stayed on both of our lips. We closed the gab between us, connecting.

"Now, you've got a video to record" He smiles at me, I run into my office.

My office has my recording desk in the corner, across from the door. I have a big space for standing and...

SINGING!

Yes, OK, I know... It might not be your cup-of-tea, but it is mine. Today I am singing a special song, for Tommy. It's to tell everyone on my channel that me and Tommy are together.

"Hey subscriblers, how are ya? Today I have a special announcement to make, but first to give you a clue I am going to sing a song. Of coarse I am" I giggled "Today I am singing...

Sparks fly by Taylor swift

Don't like it? Tough, it's my favourite singer and a clue to what I am telling you'll at the end" I walk over to play the music.

A/N play song.

"The way you move is like a full on rainstorm
And I'm a house of cards
You're the kind of reckless
That should send me runnin'
But I kinda know that I won't get far
And you stood there in front of me
Just close enough to touch
Close enough to hope you couldn't see
What I was thinking of

Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain
'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile
Get me with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down
Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around
'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile

My mind forgets to remind me
You're a bad idea
You touch me once and it's really something
You find I'm even better than you imagined I would be
I'm on guard for the rest of the world
But with you, I know it's no good
And I could wait patiently but I really wish you would

Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain
'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile
Get me with those green eye, baby, as the lights go down
Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around
'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile

I run my fingers though your hair
And watch the lights go wild
Just keep on keeping your eyes on me
It's just wrong enough to make it feel right
And lead me up the staircase
Won't you whisper soft and slow?
I'm captivated by you, baby, like a firework show

Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain
'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile
Get me with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down
Give me something that'll haunt me when your not around
'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile

And the sparks fly
Oh, baby, smile
And the sparks fly"

A/N:

Ok So, I had to write the whole song. Yup no copy and paste. No wifi ATM. I had to copy it all off my phone, because it's saved on there. But TBH, now I think about it why didn't I just used my phone. #Facepalm.

Over 1000 words, so you have to wait till next update for the rest.