Living With The Spider ( Claude x Reader)

(Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Black butler kuroshitsuji charachters.)

(Y/N) = your name

(H/C) = Hair color

(F/C) = favorite color

     You had been living in the Trancy estate mansion for a while now. You found it after running away from your home on a cold and rainy night. The Interesting Trancy butler Claude had always fascinated you, and Alois had been accustomed to having you there ( despite the complete brat that he could be). You were wondering around the castle when you accidently tripped and fell backwards. Before you fell to the ground you were caught by someone. You opened your eyes to see who had saved you, who was none other than Claude. You blushed softly.

" Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself now would we?" He said in a monotonous tone.

" Thank you Claude..." you replied.

  He put you back on your feet and walked away almost soundlessly. You stood there Confused at what had just happened. How did he catch you so quickly? he wasn't even in the hall at the time, or at least you didnt think so...

" oh why hello miss (Y/N)" you heard a voice behind you say.

Yout tuned around to see The maid Hannah behind you smiling politely. "Oh hello Hannah," you smiled," Beautiful day today isn't it?"

" Why yes I suppose it is. The master is having a formal ball tonight, he said you are welcome."

"Oh, I have nothing to wear..." you looked at the floor.

" Dont worry," She smiled," The master has some dresses that you are certainly welcome to."

" Really?" you blinked. This Kid had everything!

" Yes of course would you like me to take you to them?"

" Yes thank you Hannah."

She lead you through the halls and into the cellar. You had never been down there, She picked up a candle and lead you down until she stopped at a wooden chest.

" Let me know when you find one and I will take it up to your room." She bowed and walked off into the darkness.

You opened the chest and found many beautiful  dresses inside. One in particular that caught your eye that was a (F/C) mermaid style dress that absolutely looked gorgeous. To save Hannah the trouble of having to carry it up for you, you decided to carry it yourself.

Later in the evening you were getting ready for the ball. When suddenly Alois burst through the door giggling. " (Y/N)!" he squealed.

" Why hello there Alois," you smiled," How is the preparations for the ball going?"

His expression darkened," Slower than I want them to be, they're all bloody useless."

" Alois, They're probably doing the best they can, there are only four of them and its a big room."

The young Trancy thought for a moment," I suppose your right, (Y/N)."

Claude walked in silently and knocked on the door. He opened the door and monotonously said," Master, why don't we leave (Y/N) alone until she's ready."

Alois left and Claude did as well. Soon after it was time for the ball. This was finally your chance to try to get close to the Trancy butler. You opened the doors to see many people socializing and the orchestra playing.  You then proceeded to go to the drink table. As you were walking you bumped into someone and wine spilled on your (F/C) dress. You looked up to see a very worried and surprised Claude.

"Oh my...(Y/N), I'm terribly sorry let's go get you cleaned up." He said eyes wide.

He led you in the hall and told you to stay out there until he could get a rag so the Wine wouldn't stain. Quickly he came back and dabbed the spot on your side.

" Thank you Claude... again." You said.

" I apologize for the inconvenience." he said with a bow. " if there is any way I may repay you please don't hesitate to ask."

" Claude it alright," You smiled," If you really want to repay me then just dance with me." The Trancy butler looked surprised.

" That's all?" he smirked," then I shall see to it."

He extended his arm and you looped your arm through his and you both headed back towards the ball once again. A song that seemed to appeal to the butler. You put your hands on his shoulder and he put his on your waist. He was incredibly skilled at the waltz and he swept you off your feet. At that moment he kissed you softly. You stood blushing like crazy.

" Concider my debt repaid." Clade said as if nothing out of the ordinary happened, he bowed and walked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well thats my claude x reader hope black butler fans liked! Check out my other stuff too! XD