Mine or Hers? Time to Give Orders!

First off, HOLY DUCK OVER 3000 READS! Now to tell you guys the truth, I hate Claude. With a passion. And on the last episode (spoilers for those who haven't seen it, so dont read this!) I laughed when Claude died, and every single time I watch the last episode over again, I still laugh. I am a full fledged team Sebby. BUT! I originally wrote this for my bestie, and since all of you like it so much I will continue to do so (I think of all of you as my besties). And even though I hate Claude, I love all of you for reading, commenting, and voting and I will not stop writing. Also! If you are in the Adventure Time fandom, I have a Marshall lee X reader coming out soon. Without further drabble by me, I give you the new part!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You reached the Trancy estate, Claude had both of his hands on your shoulders protectively. He stepped out from behind you and motioned for you to follow him. You slipped in the back door, Claude grabbed your hand and you both started sprinting through the halls. The world moved by so fast, that you started to get dizzy. The bespectacled butler stopped abruptly, causing you to bump into his mid back.

"S-sorry Claude..." You stepped back.

He smirked," It's quite alright (Y/N)." He opened the door infront of him... You didn't quite understand. This wasn't your room... actually, you had never even seen this part of the estate before. He walked gracefully into the room and held the door open, you walked inside examining the strange new room with curiosity that secretly drove the butler wild. The room was a beautiful dark blue with hints of gold accenting the entire place. As you further admired the color scheme of the room you noticed the bed in the center. It was golden with a blue silk bed spread with golden thread stitched into it creating a swirling design. You blushed in realization that this was Claude's room. You looked back at him with wide (E/C) orbs.

"Uh... Claude... Is this your room?" You asked with a lump in your throat.

"Yes, this is the only safe place for you to stay, Alois never enters here. Is that a problem?"

"N-nope!" You shook your head.

"Well, I brought you your night gown to change into,"He handed you your (F/C) night gown and pointed at a brown door with, once again, a golden handle," the restroom is right through that door right there. Don't worry. This is only temporary until I can think of something better okay?"

You nodded and walked into the bathroom. It. was. huge. It was decorated exactly the same as Claude's room, but there was a huge bathtub in the middle the size of a pool. At that moment you realized how tired you really were. You rubbed your eyes and sleepily put on the (F/C) gown. You walked out of the giant bathroom yawning. You blushed a deep red when you saw the sight before you. Claude, with black silk pajama bottoms and a half buttoned up night shirt. He smirked when he saw you blushing deeply and continued buttoning up his shirt. When he was done he walked over to you and put his hands on your hips, making you blush deeper. He leaned in tilting his head slightly, you felt his cool breath on your lips. You swallowed the lump in your throat and leaned in making the both of your lips connect. The kiss ended as quickly as it started. Claude kissed you on the fore head and bid you goodnight.

"Wait," you piped up as he started to walk away," Where are you going to sleep?"

"Well, I have to remain a gentleman." his eyes darkened," I have respect for a woman and her privacy, unlike a second rate butler that I know. For tonight I will sleep on the floor, unless you're okay with me sleeping in the same bed as you..." He raised an eyebrow and you blushed at the thought of Claude sleeping in the same bed as you.

"W-well," you stuttered," I wouldn't want you to sleep on the hard floor, and this is your room... you can sleep with me j-just no funny business okay?!" You squeaked out the last part. Claude smirked, and pulled back the covers and sat at the edge of the bed. He took off his glasses and stretched before laying down on the plush mattress. He patted the spot beside him, you blushed and crawled under the blue and golden bed spread. You faced away from him trying to hide your deepening blush. Claude wrapped his arm around you making you squeak startled, causing him to chuckle deeply. You fell asleep not knowing that the butler holding you was awake the entire night, watching you sleep.

Alois' P.O.VI woke up this morning with tears that stained my face. (Y/N).... Why does she always get away? Why the hell is she so special? That's it.... Claude. WILL. Be. Mine! That tart Hannah walked in my room to get me dressed. Once she got me dressed I kicked her in the stomach sending her to the ground, In a low voice I told her to get me Claude at once. This is it, heheh, who gives a shit about (Y/N) anyways? I can just order Claude to love me. He is mine, I can do whatever I want with him. I grinned evilly as I saw the handsome black-haired butler enter the room...

Living With The Spider ( Claude x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara