Everything's All Blurry, That's The Cost Of Blind Fury

Claude's P.O.V.

I entered the room effortlessly, I bowed to Alois as usual. "You called for me, your highness?" He grinned wickedly before walking over to me. The conflicted boy wrapped his.. human arms around my waist and embraced me. I did nothing.

"Claude, I have some orders for you~"

"Yes?" I asked cautious not to show him my concern. Alois backed up and flung himself onto his bed laughing. His laughter stopped, he lay still before sitting back up with tears flowing from his eyes... ugh human emotions are so disgusting...

"Why can't you love me Claude? Your always lusting after that... THAT BLOODY BITCH (Y/N)!" He wiped the tears from his face and looked at me with those crystal blue eyes. He smirked dangerously. "So, Claude, I order you to love me instead of her."

My eyes widened at this order. I knew I had to do it... but (Y/N)... I bowed as if I didn't have any control over my body. "Yes your highness." I muttered, I was not in control of what I was saying. Alois walked over to me and put his hands on my hips.

"What do you think of me now, Claude?"

I hated this feeling, it wasn't right. I kissed his lips, but... It wasn't really me. Something else was doing this, but it was not me. Alois smirked into the kiss and his lips started moving against mine. I pulled back, this time it was me, but the words that slipped past my lips weren't. " I think you're the most beautiful human I have ever met." Dammit! no he wasn't (Y/N) was... oh no... I never told her where I was going, she'll come looking for me...

Your P.O.V.

You got up from the bed effortlessly and put your clothes on for the day. You brushed out your (H/L), (H/C), hair and put on some make-up that Claude had seemed to have carried from your room to the bathroom. You decided to go looking for him, Alois was never up this early anyways, so the handsome butler was probably just going to do his... whatever the hell he does in the morning.

You walked out the doors to find a completely different hallway than the one from last night. You looked around confused before blaming it on being tired the night before. You run-walked through the halls excitedly. You saw an open door and assumed Claude would be in there, unfortunately... you were right. Tears fell to the floor as you saw the betrayal displayed before you. Claude... and Alois... kissing... Alois looked out of the corner of his eye and saw you, you gulped.

"Ah, (Y/N).. You see this?" the young, ghostly boy looked at you dead in the eyes," Claude is mine, now. You Can't do anything about it."

Your knees buckled and you fell to the floor crying. The sorrow that you felt was unimaginable.

"No." Claude stated simply.

"Whats that Claude?" Alois asked.

"No, Alois, She Can't do anything... but I can. Our contract, from here on out is broken. I will never love you. In fact, your the most disgusting, putrid, filthy human I have ever met in my entire life," He pushed up his glasses with a stern expression on his face," Actually, no I take that back, no one will ever love you..."

You looked up, the tears had stopped falling from your eyes and passed into Alois' eyes. Claude's expression softened as he looked into your (E/C) eyes. He walked up to you and put out his hand for you to take. He embraced you and cupped your face in his hands. You blushed. He Lent his face down to yours and kissed you passionately. Before you could react, you felt a sharp pain in your back, and the mad laughter of a little boy. Everything was blurry, Claude yelled your name as you fell to the floor. Alois took off running somewhere. Then everything went black. Claude carried you to your room and layed you down. He ran off toward Alois, leaving you to darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, sorry, I know It was a short chapter, but I hope you'll forgive me. I'm running low on ideas and thinking about ending this soon, so If you have any other charachters you would Like me to do I would be happy to. Also, I may not be updating in a while because I need to find some inspiration. I love you all!  plz don't hurt me!!! >.<