Running out of Reasons ✏ | taehyung

Angst | Fluff | Comedy

Text | Scenario | One-shot |

~~~

  Shut it out, what you heard about
What you heard about me  

It was like a routine now. People from the neighbour hood never stopped gossiping about Taehyung to you. Taehyung came from a poor family but they soon disown him since he lived with many brothers. His parents couldn't afford food for Taehyung so Taehyung was forced to live with his cousin who treated him very badly. 

That was until you came along. You found Taehyung, sick and bruises all over his face under a tree when you were going back home. You felt bad for the poor boy so you decided to bring him home despite his protest. From then on, the both of you met up regularly and soon had fall into deep love. 

He was so happy. So so happy. Even if he was beaten up by his cousins, he would still be happy. Why? Because of you. You helped him through his darkest times. The only person he trust was you. The only person he depended on was you. He loved you so damn much that he would die if you ever broke up with me. 

But now, he regretted even trusting you. You started to believe the rumors about Taehyung being a murderer. You didn't tell him, no, you couldn't. Taehyung is still vulnerable right now, you couldn't hurt him, it's like hurting an innocent puppy. Except, Taehyung knew. He really wasn't dumb like anyone thinks he is. Whenever he wanted to peck your lips, you would flinch before letting your lips pressed together. 

He wanted to break up with you but he couldn't. 

"Stop pitying me," he said.

  So tear up that list of things you wrote down (wrote down)  

"I didn't know you could be this fake," he continued, "Just say it up straight to my face, Y/N. Say that you're scared of me, I'm a murderer am I not?" he scoffed. 

He wanted to cry but he won't. He can't live with someone who would think of him as a murderer. 

"Tae, I--"

but he won't let you speak. 

  You wanna say no, no, it ain't gonna work (oh)
But then you fumble your words  

"You're so manipulative. You had no proof that I was a murderer but you still talked behind my back. What kind of a girlfriend are you?"

You sobbed, your hand covering your mouth. You were so dumb. Why would you in believe that in the first place?

"Taehyung--" you sobbed. "I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean it... you're not a murderer..."

Taehyung scoffed. He couldn't believe you would actually lie infront of his face. "Really? You think I didn't notice the way you've been acting around me?" 

"Taehyung, I--" 

"What Y/N? What more do you want to say? I've know everything, what are you going to lie about this time?" Spat Taehyung. 

"I wasn't on my right mind, Taehyung. Please forgive me,"

Taehyung's eyes softened. He forgave you ever since you have done it, he was just speechless that you would do such a thing to him when you knew he was in a vulnerable state. 

"Just... leave me alone for now..."

tell me if u want a part 2 

p.s what an awkward ending.. haha

NOT PROOF READ