Shower #JK

THIS IS MEANT TO BE FLUFFY AND NOT SEXUAL.

***

"Jagiya~~~ fasterrrr," whined your childish boyfriend.

"Yah, oppa, I have 4 pieces of clothing with me. Hold on for a minute," you scoffed.

After you had stripped off all of your clothing, you stepped in the shower with Jungkook who had his arms crossed over his chest with a pout.

"What?"

He pouted even more then shook his head. "Nothing,"

You stroked his hair while you chuckled his cute expression. "Come on,"

"Kiss?"

In your tippy toes, you pulled Jungkook down by the shoulders and pecked his lips. "I love you," you whispered.

Jungkook smiled cheekily and stood up straight. You clicked your tongue and smacked his chest lightly. Jungkook then reached out to the handle to turn on the shower. You didn't realise you were standing right under the shower head and when Jungkook turned on the water, you were soon drenched in water.

Jungkook laughed at your shock reaction before pulling you into a big hug and pecking your head.

"You're extra clingy today... what's up...?" You asked, looking up at your giant boyfriend.

"What? We haven't seen each other for more than a week, can't I shower you with my love?" Said Jungkook innocently.

You rolled your eyes and reached for the body wash... but you couldn't.

You see, Jungkook is a tall man. A very tall man. Meanwhile you were a short girl. When you first met Jungkook, he wouldn't stop teasing you about your height and after the both of you had moved in, Jungkook purposely bought tall ass cabinets.

Usually you would shower alone and how do you get your shampoo and body wash? You had no choice but to call Jungkook in, despite putting all of your toiletries on the floor.

"Arghhhh," you groaned in frustration. "Jungkookie, help me get that," you said, pointing to the strawberry fragrance body wash.

"Which one, babe?" Teased Jungkook from behind, "can you point it to me?"

"Jungkookie~~~" you whined, turning back to face him. You held his hands and pouted.

"What?" He chuckled. "You have many, babe, I don't know which one,"

You let go of his hands and gave him an annoyed look. You turned back and continued reaching for the bottle.

Namjoon said you shouldn't give up because life is worth trying.

You heard Jungkook chuckle from behind you before you felt his chest pressing against your back and reaching for the body wash.

"Thank you," you sarcastically spoke, snatching the bottle from your boyfriend and squeezing out the body wash foam from the bottle. "Tall piece of shit," you mumbled to yourself.

"Hey, it's not my fault that you're just short and you like tall guys while I love short and cute girls." Remarked Jungkook, squeezing out the same body wash you were using.

You rolled your eyes and was about to scrub the foam all over your body when Jungkook stopped you. Jungkook looked into your eyes for a few seconds before rubbing your shoulders with his hands. Wait-- oh.

You couldn't help but blush a little. You were so blunt that you didn't realise the reason why he wanted to shower with you.

"You're so cute-- turn around"

You immediately turned around and Jungkook washed your back. His big and soft hands glided throughout your whole body.

"Okay, wash up,"

You looked up at him hesitantly before pulling him under the shower head with you. You giggled a little when he ruffled his now wet hair.

"You're cuter," you pecked his cheeks. "Your turn,"

You squeezed another load of body foam and you started washing his chest first since it was directly in front of your face, and then you slowly went up to his shoulders and to his arms.

You didn't realise that Jungkook was staring down at you with a grin until he called for you:

"Jagiya,"

You looked up at him and realised that he was smiling cheekily at you.

"Aish!"

You smacked his arm before looking back down again. Then you continued washing his back.

"What? Am I distracting you?" He teased.

"NO!"

After an hour of showering, the both of you were finally done.

"Took you long enough," you scoffed.

"Hey fitting two people in one towel isn't easy okay!"

☡NOT EDITED ☡