Lips | Jimin

Drabble no.1: "I'm not jealous! It's just... you're mine!" (requested by: samliale)  

Jimin pouted when you sat beside him. 

"You okay, bub?" you asked. 

Jimin have been acting really weird ever since you came for the photoshoot. You were helping for a photoshoot for Jimin and the other bandmates. You were helping them with make up and such. You weren't their stylist, but you had experience with make up and since Jimin was your friend he requested you to help out, since the other stylist was away. 

Jimin couldn't help but feel slightly jealous when the boys had talked to you. Well, at first it was all just a friendly talk but after a few moments, they were giggling with you.

"A-ah, it's nothing," he sighed. He knew he shouldn't get jealous. He was yours and you were his afterall. "Is it your break?"

You nodded. "Only 15 minutes though, then after that I have to fix Jungkook's make up,"

With that, Jimin perched up, "what for? Aren't his make same for all of the photos?"

You chuckled at him. "You know how Kookie is. He likes to eat so he'll probably ruin his make up as well."

Kookie?

He didn't know the both of you could get along so fast.

"Well... yeah thats true," he sighed.

---

You sighed. "You've been acting weird, are you okay?" You asked.

Jimin had harshly pulled you out of the room without saying a word.

"No jagi." He said. "I'm going to say this once so you better listen okay?"

You nodded.

"I'm not jealous. You are mine. Why were you giggling around with the boys?" He frowned.

"What? I was just being nice,"

"It looked like you were flirting," he scoffed.

Anger rushed towards you. "Jimin, you better handle your jealousy before the both of us do something we regret," you said, walking off.

A/N: hi i am sooooo sry this was so late im so tired and busy these days. Also i wanted to make a fluffy ending but im so lazy sorryyyyy