First Love Story | Hoseok

Ngl, while doing this i remembered Yoongi saying "my first love story" and i thought it fits well with this chapter HAHA. Anyway pls read my a/n at the end of this chapter and give me ur feedback. Thank you!

 Thank you!

Ruffling your hair in annoyance, you threw the 3rd cup of bubbletea that you had ruined

Ruffling your hair in annoyance, you threw the 3rd cup of bubbletea that you had ruined. By now you would've already called for help, but you didn't. You couldn't.

Not with your boss not around. And absolutely not with the workers who let you do all of the work by yourself. How heartless could they be?

"You okay there?"

You really wasn't in the mood so you didn't bother to turn around and answer, so you just simply nodded while taking a new cup.

Your boss thought that it would be a very good idea to add new recipes without teaching you the recipe. Well he did, but once before he rushed out the store.

You finally gave up after a few more tries and you spin around on your heels to face the customer.

"I'm sorry, but our machine is broken today," you lied through your teeth, covering it up with a fake smile.

The customer obviously knew you were lying and didn't hesitate to stomp off with a look of anger on his face. Once the customer had left, you sat down on the chair infront of the cash register and rested.

You grabbed your phone and plugged your headphones it in your phone. Almost immediately, you clicked on the music icon and played one of BTS songs. A new song had just came out yesterday and you wanted to listen to it again. Without knowing, you started singing the lyrics out loud.

"Hey...heyyy...HEYYY!!" A loud voice boomed over your headphones, shocking you.

You jumped up quickly and shuffled on your feet. Looking up to meet the gaze of the customer, you froze.

J-Hope.

Jung freaking Hoseok was standing right in front of you. The only thing that was standing inbetween you and J-Hope from BTS was the table and the cashier placed on the table.

"You're...." you stuttered out, your pointer finger pointing at him shakily.

"Uhh... I guess you recognized me huh...." said Hoseok.

You didn't wether you should be happy or shocked. You managed to recognize Hoseok despite the amount of layers of clothes he was covered in.

"I'm a big fan of BTS," you explained so you didn't sound like a creep.

"I see."

Awkward silence started to arouse between the both of you.

Quickly, you asked him. "What would you like to order?"

In Hoseok's eyes, he himself couldn't believe it, but it was love at first sight. Ridiculous, I know, but right when he entered the shop, he couldn't stop staring at you, with your headphones on and jamming to your liking.

"Mango bubbletea with extra pearl," he smiled at you.

It felt like the sun was smiling at you.

You nodded and proceeded to make his drink. You realized that he was still standing at the counter, staring at you.

You turned back to look at him, "you can take a seat, I'll pass the drink to you," you smiled politely at him.

Hoseok shook his head and smiled. "Gwenchanayo, I like seeing your pretty face,"

You would be lying if you said that didn't make you blush. Your faced turned bright red as you faced the other side so he wouldn't catch you blushing.

It didn't take long for you to finish making his drink as you passed it to him. Just as you were giving the cold drink to him, both of your hands brushed each other as a jolt of electricity passed through both of you, making the both of you feel butterflies at the same time. Hoseok looked at the ground and started grinning happily.

You cleared your throat, "Um...that will be 2000 won,"

Hoseok fished out the money and gave it to you while you grabbed it.

"Hey, do you want to... sit with me?"

Your head snapped up at those words.

"Mwo...?"

"I mean... there's no one here..." he blushed shyly.

"Uh... sure..."

That was the start of how the both of you fell in love deeply without knowing.

Yo, i got this request and being the lazy ass i am, i decided to make this two request together. I am so sorreh that this one is so so so so so bad. )-: but honestly, ive been so busy (n hungry rn but theres no food cri) that i barely open wattpad. )-: have a great weekend!

⚠NOT EDITED