Broken Pieces 2 ✏ | Jungkook

Angst | Fluff | Comedy

Text | Scenario | One-shot |

~~~

"If you don't have time for this-- for me, then let's just end this."

It was going to end like this sooner or later.

The happiness was all gone. 

Jungkook lips parted in shock as his hands fell on his lap. He looked down at his lap as he recalled how badly he had treated you. "I-I-"

"Sorry? Don't you think it's abit too late for that?" You spat.

With that, Jungkook stood up from his sitting position and faced you. "Y/N, I--"

"What, Jungkook?" You asked, looking down at the ground. You couldn't look at the person you love the most in the eye. It was time for everything to be over. What you had was all gone. 

"I don't want you to leave," sobbed Jungkook, reaching his hands out for you. "I'm sorry for how I treated you,"

For a second, you wanted to forgive him for everything he have done to you because of his small voice, but you knew you didn't want to be hurt anymore. "Sorry isn't going to fix our broken relationship," you remarked.

"Can I at least fix the broken pieces of your heart?"

The room was so silent that if someone drop a pin, you could hear it clearly. You didn't know what to say. 

If you said yes, he would treat you like how he treated you before but the disadvantage was he might do the same thing again. 

And if you said no, the both of you would be separated forever. You would never see Jungkook ever again. Whatever had happen the past 1 year would all be gone. The hardest part was that you had to move on. God, you hated that word. You had a friend who had a break up with her boyfriend and you had seen how she had suffered and gosh, you wish it wasn't you. 

It looked so painful. 

"Can I?"

You looked up, meeting his gaze. You slowly nodded while Jungkook immediately pulled you into his arms and lifted you up. 

You squealed, shocked at how fast his feelings changed. 

"Yah!" 

Jungkook chuckled, wiping the leftover tears. "I'm so so so so so sorry,"

You clicked your tongue, wrapping your arms around Jungkook's neck. "What made you treat me like i'm an animal?"

Jungkook pouted at what you called yourself. "The fans. Work. Money. The band."

You sighed, pulling Jungkook closer to you. "You could've just ranted to me you know? I would've done something to make you feel better."

Jungkook smiled sweetly at you, touched. "Kyeopta~~ Now, I promise, I will tell you every single thing that happened. I will tell you if I ever have a problem, araseo?"