Car Rides | Jungkook

Before i start this story i want to say that i got inspired to write this chapter from a Tumblr account. In this chapter, Jungkook is a bad boy but is a softy for his girl. I got inspired from the account @honeypot1 (if im not wrong) on tumblr. She makes rlly good drabbles and ive read almost all of her badboy series and i got inspired to write this. The starting may be a bit similar to hers but as it goes on, it will be different. So i hope none of you guys will say that i stole her stories. With that, let's continue!

Jungkookie: hi your boyfriend have been waiting for his girlfriend for 50 minutes (-:

Jungkookie: Your boyfriend will appreciate if his girlfriend could COME DOWN FASTER

Jungkookie: No rush (-:

Quickly, you applied one last layer of mascara on your already long and full eyelashes before grabbing your mobile phone and rush down to see Jungkook. Once you unlocked the door, you saw your boyfriend, arms covered in big different and colourful tattoos. You could see your name that was tattooed on his arm very clearly. 

"Sorry, I was late," you apologized, sauntering towards his way. 

"Sorry I came here 50 minutes earlier," he faked a smile, pushing himself off the car then opened the car door for you. 

you noticed his sarcastic remark but you brushed it off. You entered the car while he slammed the door, then walked to the other side to the driver's seat. 

"I'm really sorry, I fell asleep," you said, taking his tattooed hands, his ring finger filled with your name on it,"Please don't get mad," 

Jungkook sighed. You knew he was short tempered but he was a big softie for you so he would forgive you easily. But you saw how he was glaring, and you knew he was definitely angry. 

"This isn't even the first time, babe," he sighed. "Whenever I have free time and decides to go out on a date with my girl, something just gotta happen," 

"Do you have to go somewhere after our date?"

"This is pointless. Now I can't spend more time with you. Whatever-- we'll just get lunch then you can continue sleeping," said Jungkook angrily as he started the engine and pulled out of your parking lot and started driving towards the restaurant. 

You pouted. "You know I want to spend time with you," 

Jungkook simply ignored you. 

You let out a heavy sigh. Fine, if he was going to act that way, you will too. With crossed arms you turned your body away from Jungkook and faced the window. Jungkook noticed and decided to leave you alone. 

Yes, it wasn't the first time that you were late, in fact it was your 3rd time but honestly, you didn't expect Jungkook to react that way. Yes, he was mad before but he usually forgave you almost all the time. Out of the whole year, it was your 3rd time, why couldn't he forgive you as easily? Truth be told, it was actually an immature thing to argue about. 

You didn't realise that you had already arrived when you saw Jungkook waiting for you outside the car. Immediately, you got out of the car and followed your boyfriend to the restaurant. The both of you found a table for two. It wasn't long until a waiter a came towards your table to take your order. 

"I'll get the Kimchi Ramyeon," answered Jungkook. 

"How about you, ma'am?" questioned the waiter. 

"I'll just get an iced green tea," you fake a smiled. You didn't have the mood to eat while having a fight with Jungkook. The last time the both of you fought was because Jungkook lied to you just to hang out with a girl, you cried for days and none of you initiated a conversation when Jungkook came over to your place. 

Jungkook glared at you. "She'll get the same as me," 

The waiter nodded and took down your orders. 

"Is that all?" 

Jungkook nodded. 

"I said I didn't want to eat," you snapped once the waiter had left. 

"I won't let you," 

"Why not?"

"Because you haven't eaten and it's unhealthy to skip meals," 

"I have no appetite to eat because of you,"

Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance. "I'm paying the food you're eating so stop being a brat and appreciate what you have." 

The rest of the time you kept quiet and ignored your boyfriend while you texted Jimin, complaining about your boyfriend. 

"I'm not blind you know," Jungkook speak up as you lifted your head to face him. 

"What?" 

"If you're gonna say bad things about me, you should just say it to my face," said Jungkook, throwing you a sarcastic smile. 

You placed your phone down on the table and faced your boyfriend. "Well then, Jungkook, I think you are acting really childishly. I've been late all the time and you weren't mad but today--I don't even know what happened to you, I don't understand why you decided to blow up at me," 

"I've been patient with you--"

You cut him off, "I was simply late god I don't even know why--" You pulled your hair back and let out a sigh, "--I don't even know why we're arguing about this,"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and folded his arms and glared at you.

You shook your head in annoyance and grabbed your bag, "Honestly, if you're going to act like this then I think I would be better off at home!" You snapped and stomped your way out of the restaurant. You didn't know how you were going home, heck, you didn't even know where you were, but you walked. You walked to nowhere. 

You had enough of Jungkook's babyish attitude. He was acting like a child. If he was going to get all grumpy just because you were late for your date then he should've eaten alone. Little did you know, while you were stomping to god knows where with eyes filled with tears, Jungkook ran after you. 

Jungkook seized your wrist and pulled you against his chest. 

He didn't speak for awhile, just holding you in his arms. 

"Why don't you go eat by yourself," you muttered against his chest angrily, wrapping your arms loosely against his waist. 

"I couldn't if i knew you were mad at me," 

"You're such a mean person Jungkook," you sobbed. 

"I know baby, I know. I'm.. such a mean person, you don't deserve me, baby." he sighed, cradling your head in his hand. "I should've been patient. You were right, this is a dumb thing to argue about," 

"Good that you noticed," you pulled away from him and pecked his lips. "Now bring me home, I just wanna eat at home, with you,"

yo this is so bad bye. also im working on a request (heheh)