Kiss Me | Jungkook

Drabble no. 30: "Ouch, I bit my lip... kiss it better?" (requested by choochoomoo)

---

"Which one?" Jungkook grunted in slight annoyance. It wasn't intentional but it took you a very long time to pick a simple sushi. 

You pouted and wrapped your arms around Jungkook's arm. "I don't know which one to choose between two of these," you said, pointing to both of the sushi that was sitting in front of you. 

"Then take both," he replied. 

"But I won't finish both," you pouted even more. 

"Oh my god, you're ridiculous babe," he sighed, taking both of the sushi packets in bringing it to the cashier. "we'll take these,"

***

Jungkook moaned at the taste of the sushi that he was eating, "This is so goo-- OW!"

Your head snapped up to look at Jungkook whose finger was covering his lip.

"gwenchanayo? (Are you okay?)" you asked, licking your fingers so you don't leave any of the sushi taste behind. 

"No," grumbled Jungkook. "I bit my lip," he whined. 

You giggled at his cuteness and crawled towards him, sitting on his lap, "Aw my poor baby,"

Jungkook's eyes was wide as if he was showing you his puppy eyes. "Ouch, I bit my lip... kiss it better?"

You stifle your laugh by biting your lips. You pulled his hand away and pecked his lips softly. "Better?" Jungkook shook his head, no. You leaned forward again and pecked his lips ever so softly. "better?" 

"So much better, but it still hurts a little, I think deserve more kisses."