Teacher | BTS

REQUEST: Could you do a text series kind of thing, where they are your teacher and the text you please? 

A/N: okay before i start, some of you guys may be confused cuz i said that my last request was the last one. THIS is my last request, the person had requested back then when i was still accepting request and i wanted to finish up the drabble request first. 

JIN

Jin: hi y/n, sorry for texting at the late timing [9:09PM]

You: Haha, Kim sem, it's still early for me, don't worry. 

Jin: Thats good, i just wanted to ask if you wanted to join a last minute competition? I know you are really busy with other school work but we are missing one more student and i thought you could do it since you needed more marks. 

You: aahh.. when is it?

Jin: next week (-:

You: I guess so, Kim sem 

YOONGI

Yoongi: hey y/n, i think you left your book in class

Y/N: ahh thank you Min sem! I was trying to find it. 

Yoongi: it's all good, y/n, its with me, just come to my office whenever. 

HOSEOK

Hoseok: Hey! thank you for helping me out earlier! 

You: its fine! I def enjoyed it!

Hoseok: great to know! 

NAMJOON

namjoon: so when is our next session?

You: im not free on friday, so next week?

Namjoon: alright, anyway, is any tips you could give me for my teaching? i feel like im not doing well. 

JIMIN

You:

You: ...

jimin: oh shoot! that wasn't meant for you. sorry~~~~

TAEHYUNG

Taehyung: rawr

You: ...

Taehyung: sry

JUNGKOOK

Jungkook: OMGGG DID U LISTEN TO IU NEW SONG?

You: OMG JEON SEM, U LISTEN TO IU TOO?

**the both of you starts fangirling*

A/N: omgggg this book is OVER I Will not take anymore requests. I promised to post a monsta x book and i will. It will most probably in a few months or next year. I really want to take a break from writing! I hope all of you will understand!