Author's Note

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for the epilogue being so late, the days just got away from me. And by the time I did realize I was late, I was hesitant to post it because I didn't want this story to send. But now it's over and it's time to accept that :(

Anyway, I wanted to thank you all so much for reading this story and I hoped you all enjoyed reading about Matt's adventures as much as I did. No, there will not be a sequel as I think the epilogue wraps Matt's story up but there MIGHT be a spin-off featuring our very own Rachel. I don't know if/when it'll happen but if I do write it it'll take place a few months after Matt's epilogue as Rachel helps create the side-kick section of the superhero academy and her adventures to do with that. Let me know if that sounds interesting to you and maybe it'll get written someday.

On to other news:

I am currently (as in literally right now, I took a break to write this author's note) writing the first chapter of my next story Channel Drift and I need your guys' help. I need people to read the first chapter once it's written and I need people to help me write a summary for when the chapter is posted. Please comment here if you're interested.

Also, here are the two covers that were made for me by @soundthealarm. Comment on whichever you like better!

 Comment on whichever you like better!

Again, thank you all for reading Super! I hope to talk to you all soon