Chapter 5

Megans POV

I looked at all the divided friends and cursed under my breath. we ripped apart friends ships in one day and nobody even knows who we are in the internet world. I. Am. A. Genius.

"come on" I said as I grabbed Adam and Jerome's hands, "Everyone follow me" they all followed me and I sat them all down at their booth.

"now you are going to sit here and act like best buddies for the rest of the day while we go plot something to take away your social life" I said.

"what was that last part?" Jerome asked worriedly.

"nothing now act like friends and pretend you never met us" I said. Julia was staring at me with her big puppy eyes asking to stay with Jordan and I just growled at her.

"no Julia your not allowed to stay now come on I promise you wont be disappointed." I said sharply. she whimpered but gave in give Jordan one last peck on the check. we all went to the anime section and I said," alright I want you guys to grab stuff from animes that you think they would like and were going to see if wee can get them hook, K?"

"K" they responded before running off. I went straight to the FMA section and bought a couple things from there including a poster, a plush, and some key chains. I met back up with them after having browsed the anime section extensively and buying quite a bit of merchandise from some of my favorite animes. the owners looked quite pleased, and after we had all paid for the stuff, I said, "im going to ask them if we can go back to LA with them, and then over night we set up some stuff in one of their spare rooms and  lock them in there and make them watch anime."

"sounds like fun" Taylor replied.

"but which anime first?" Angie asked.

"I was thinking FMA first and then maybe hetalia or attack on titan" I said.

"sounds good to me" Julia replied. after we had dropped off everything in our hotel room we went back for the last hour or so of the convention. I saw teamcrafted  all sitting at the table acting like friends, but some how I knew it was just that. Acting.

"I'm going to see if I can scare Jason" Angie said.

"ill get a picture of it" I replied whipping out my iPhone. Angie snuck up behind Jason, and I got ready. I saw her mouth three. two. one. She jumped up behind him and yell BOO as load as she could, which was pretty load, and I started snapping as many pictures as I could get. Jason literally fell out of his seat and Ty and Adam, who were next to him, also fell out of their seats. I collapsed on the floor, laughing until it hurt and Julia nearly passed out. Taylor was giggling, and Angie was rolling around on the table. Even the rest of team crafted cracked a smile. when I could finally breathe again I looked at the pictures and some of them were pretty hilarious. After everyone recovered, Jason Ty and Adam all glared at us but that just made us laugh harder. When we walked out I turned to the guys and asked," hey if you guys don't mind, could we come hang out with you in LA?"

"sure!" they all replied at once.

"great, when are you guys leaving?' I asked.

"tomorrow morning" they replied.

"well then we better go pack, see you guys tomorrow!" I said as we took of running. This was going to be a lot of fun, I thought to myself.

so how do you guys like it so far? the next chapter will probably be mostly the anime thing and probably a late night truth or dare between the guys and the girls so ya!!! BU-BYE