Chapter 12

Megans POV

I was getting ready for my "girls night out" with all my roommates, I guess you could call them, when I heard a knock on the door.

"Megan, its your turn to get the door!" I heard my friend, Ankita, shouting.

"UGGGGG, FINE" I shouted back sarcastically. I finished putting my make up on on and walked to the door. I opened up the door a smile on my face, but I immediately dropped when I saw who was standing on the other side. Mitch and the rest of team crafted was there.

"what do you want?" I asked harshly, remembering that Mitch was dead to me, I stared straight through him as if he wasn't there.

"Megan, I'm sorry, I made a HUGE mistake and I promise that ill never do it again, I swear." Mitch said, the pain in his voice evident. I decided to throw him a bone and at least pretend he was still alive.

"after all the pain and the hurt you put me through, and that's all you can give me?" I said coldly. His head drooped, and he looked depressed.

"im sorry..." he said, sounding defeated. he stared to walk away, but Jerome grabbed his arm.

"no we aren't leaving with out you." he said, looking determined.

"well then have fun standing there for the rest of your lives." I replied, slamming the door in their faces. I felt bad, and I did miss hanging out with them, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I was just to stubborn for my own good. I walked up to my room and slid down the wall. I stayed there, head in my hands, for a long time. Ankita walked up to me and hugged me. she must have heard the conversation.

"you still want to go?" she asked me.

"yes," I said lifting my head up," I have to get over him sometime, and now seems like the perfect time to do it."  I had honestly never gotten over him. I still watch his youtube videos, and sometimes played minecraft with him using my friends account. I had missed him, but it was time to move on. and there was no way I was crawling back to that jerk. I heard another knock on the door. Ankita looked at me sympathetically and said, "I get it." she walked down stairs and opened the door. I heard a little commotion down stairs. I rushed down to see that Jerome had forced his way past a very flustered Ankita and was now heading straight for me.

"Jerome," I said my voice steely and cold," get out"

"no," he replied, "you've hurt Mitch for long enough, your coming with us weather you like or not"

"Make me" I snarled at him. then he did something I wasn't expecting. he lunged at me, grbbing my arm, and started dragging me out the door. I was now very happy I had started learning self defense as a way of getting my anger out. I twisted my arm out of his grasp, punched him in the gut, and hit him on the head with the closest item I could find, which happened to be a book (A/N MAKA CHOP :)) he was now out cold on the floor, and I looked up to see a very surprised team crafted and Ankita trying not to laugh at their expressions. I dragged his limp body out the door onto the porch and said to them "Never try to force me to come with you or next time, it will be all of you laying on the floor. Understand?"

"we understand" they said, now looking very very scared.

"good now take him and leave' I said. I slammed the door and walked to Ankita.

"lets get the others and go" I said, now feeling mildly pleased with myself.

Mitch's POV (didn't see that coming, now did ja?)

I stared in shock at Jerome limp body. what had she mean by "forced"? we weren't trying to force her to do anything.  suddenly Jerome started to stir.

"what happened?" he asked confused.

"I would like to know that as well." I said "what did she mean by "forced"? I wanted to get her back not drive her farther away!"

short chapter, I know, but I will update as soon as the light stops hurting my eyes. anyways BU-BYE