Chapter 14

Megans POV

I didn't get a chance to say anything before Julia, Taylor, and Angie dog piled me in a giant hug. I laughed and hugged them back.

"WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" Julia screamed in my ear.

"that's it Julia, make me go deaf" I replied, rubbing my ear.

"status update, what are the current relashinships?" I ask quikly.

"me and Jordan are still dating, ty and Taylor are as well, and Angie and Jason to, adam got a girlfriend and the rest are single. (A/N im sorry if this infor is incorrect because I have no idea)" Julia replied quickly. I hugged all of them and began apologizing for running off and not contacting them, but Adam cut me off.

"all that matters is that your here now, and I think we all forgive you" he said happily. I noticed him and ty exchange a slightly sad look, and a gave them a quizzical glance before replying.

"thanks, you made my day" I said.

"we have some news of our own," ty said, sadly. what could be so sad on such a happy occation?

"Me and Ty are leaving team crafted" Adam said. I stood there shocked for a moment, before shaking my head and simply stating, "you guys are idiots" they looked at me questionalably

""im leaving to" Quentin said quickly.

"like I said, Idoiots" I said again, shaking my head.

"why?" adam asked confused.

"Here let me put it in terms you will understand," I said, slightly angry," there goes the teamcrafted fandom, out the window, hit by a bus, and exploded into a million pieces" they all looked at me, back at each other and then back to me before they got what I meant. Jerome looked really irritated now.

"what do you mean, we are still here" he said angrily, gestering at Jason, Ian, Mitch, Ryan and himself.

"I didn't even notice you here ryan, and Jerome, it wont be the same with out the creator and the person with the most subs" I said looking at him pointedly. He snorted before looking away and muttering something about "waiting in the car" as he walked away. I shook my head again, feeling tears come to my eyes. I looked up to the sky, hair covering my eyes.

"its a bad day for rain" I said.

"its not raining" Mitch said.

"yes it is" I replied, a tear sliping down my cheek. The girl who was walking behind us just then, swerved around to look at me.

"M-megan??: she asked hesitantly. i turned to look at her, more tear appering in my eyes. before i could do anything she had tackle hugged me and was crying her eyes out.

M-megan, im so sorry i never meant to hurt you and i forgot that he was your boyfriend and im so so sorry i understand if you dont forgive me" she said still blathering on. I finnallly got a good look at her, and i relised who it was.

"chelsea..." i said quitely, my vocie ringing with sadness. she looked up at me, tears brimming her eyes. i slowly patted her head.

"its alright, i forgive you" i said, trying to calm her down. she looked up at me suprised.

"r-really?? THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUSOMUCHIDONTKNOWHOWICANEVERREPAYYOU" she said quickly. I luaghed and smiled at her.

"live and let die" i said, "if i cant forgive you for one stupid mistake, then what knid of friend would i be?" i smiled down at her.

"i was just to stupid to relize it before' i muttered under my breath. soon after all the introducetions were made, and everyone wasjust hanging around laughing like the good old days, before all the drama. I laughed right along side them, cracking jokes and smiling more than i had in quite awhile. i packed my things and prepared to move back in with them in L.A. i said good bye to all my new friends at the airport, bidding ankita farewell, say to keep in touch.

----------------magicall buttery time skip------------------------------------------------------

I went back into the team crafted house and cloapse on the couch.

"its nice to be back home" i said softly.

"and its nice to have you back" Mitch said, sitting next to me.

"welll, aaahhhhh, we better go pack our stuff..." adam said, motioning to Ty, Quintin and himself.

"oh ya" i said sadly," you guys are leaving, where will you go?"

"truthfully, i dont know, where ever the wind takes us i guess" adam said, before walking upstairs to pack his stuff. quintin and Ty soon followed. Just then Taylor walked into the room.

"so taylor, are you going to stay with us or are you going to move in with Ty?' i asked.

"you kidding?! I wouldnt give this up for the world!" she replied happily.

"what about you and Ty?" i asked confused.

"we'll make it work" she said, still smiling. soon everyone had their stuff packed and was getting ready to leave.

"wait,"i said, grabbing their hands," one last game of truth or dare?"

sorry this took so long to get out i had school and stuff and i was really busy so ya excusses excusses and i think im only going to do one more chapter of this and then the epiloge, im not going to drag it out. anyways BU-BYE