Epiloge

Megan POV

It had been 3 months since teamcrafted had fallen apart. 4 since Adam and the rest had left. 1 month after Adam and Ty and Quientin left, Ryan, Mitch, and Jerome broke off and formed the "power moves squad" which I call P.M.S. (its funny if you really think about it), and then the other went there separate ways. Julia and Jordan were getting married soon, and I was sad because that meant Julia would be moving out of the newly named Girl Crafters house. Yes we had kept living in it, along with some other girl minecrafters we had met. Ty and Taylor were making steady progress in their relationships as were Jason and Angie. Me and Mitch were on and off, sometime we were dating, others we weren't. I caught him cheating on me again during a Skype call, and we hadn't talked since. I guess that's my fault, but hey, for the moment I could care less. Jerome and Chelsea had started dating, so I was the only single girl, but I didn't mind, I was to happy for Julia, who had been letting some of the old fangirl out.

"HEY HEY HEY, HEY MEGAN MEGAN GUESS WHAT???????" she screamed running around. I rolled my eyes and said, "what is it Julia?"

"TOMARROW I'M GETTING MARRIED TO CAPTAINSPARKLEZ AHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAH" she screamed in reply, flinging her hands in the air and waving them all about while running in circles.

"Oh ya, I forgot, AND TO CELABRATE WE MUST WATCH FMA" I screamed back to her, dragging her upstairs with the others following close behind.

____________________THE WEDDING________________________________________________

..."and do you, Julia, take Jordan to be your lawfully wedded husband, for as long as you both may live?" the priest asked

"I do" Julia replied, confident.

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest said, as Jordan and Julia Kissed. I let out my inner fangirl and began squealing, and as soon as I was out side I was running circles making strange noises and rolling in the  grass. I got quite a few weird looks, mostly from Jordan's family and friends, while Julia's just rolled their eyes and smile.

_______________________AT THE RESEPTION________________________________

It was time for the couples to dance, so I stayed off to the side while Taylor and Angie and Julia and Chelsea were all dancing with their significant others. Mitch joined me on the sidelines, watching them dance.

"you want a drink?" he asked, offering one of the cups in his hand.

"you really are forgetful" I said as I took it from him, playing with the rim. he just shrugged.

"maybe I am, but what are you going to do about it?" he asked.

"nothing, cause your not my boyfriend" I said sadly before dropping my cup into the trash can.

"you can still talk to me you know" he said pointedly, "its not like I have a disease or something"

"Why would I want to talk to some one who had broken my heart twice?"I asked him simply. he simply looked dumbfounded and began scavenging for an answer. before he could say anything, I cut him off.

"that's what I thought" I said smugly before walking off into the little garden that surrounded the place they were having the reception. I took off my annoying heels, and ran through the grass, leaping and twirling like I did when I was younger. when It was time for the group picture I walked in looking slightly windblown, but other than that I looked fine. we all got in a group hug and got lots of good pictures, and funny ones to. we all hung out for a while, all the couples taking pictures. I did some professional selfies because I was single, and then we talked about old jokes, funny stories, and inside jokes from times long past. it was great. we all went home, and I was sad, but yet happy again. I was content. it was such a hard feeling to explain, but I liked it. I fell asleep contentedly, knowing that if me and Mitch were meant to be, then we would be. if not, then we wouldn't. after that, we all returned to our normal lives, and I was happy.

PHWOOP ARE YOU PROUND OF ME MOM?? No... ok. MOVING ON, NO I DONT THINK I WILL MAKE A SEQUIL TO THIS, BUT IF YOU GUYS REALLY WANT ME TO I MIGHT. ANYWAYS, ITS FINALLY DOWN AND FINISHED AND IM PROBABLY GOING TO START A NEW FAN FIC SOON SO SUGEST IDEAS BELOW OR PM ME IF YOU HAVE A CERTAIN STORY YOU WANT ME TO WRITE. ANYWAYS BU-BYE FOR THE LAST TIME ON THIS STORY!!!!!