TFG1 : I Dare You to Drift with ANY Vehicle

//i should stop watching Initial D meme compilation

~ • - • - • - • - • ~

I sat on the ground, staring at my phone. Jazz was busy dancing away with the music while some are with Optimus, chasing down the Deceptions on whatever they are doing to which country to harvest Energons.

Sam was out with Bumblebee, Chip was having a small talk with Teletram-1. The Lambo bros are doing their Jet Judo to the Seekers. Ratchet was fixing Cliffjumper. My eyes wandered around the Autobot base till I land on Blaster, he was humming a song. Quickly, I stood up from my position and wave my arms, "Yo' Blaster!" I shouted.

Blaster stopped his humming and sent me a smile before jogging to me. "Heya' (Name)! Whatcha' doing here?"

I shrugged to his question. "Prowl fetched me from college and my finals are over so, I have all the time to relax."

"Thank the Allspark that your health are regenerating!" Ratchet shouted in the far distance of the corner.

Blaster chuckled. "Got any ideas to spend your time?" He held out his hand and I jumped from the dashboard to him. He proceed to place me onto his shoulder.

A thought came and passed by. I whipped out my phone to check in tumblr, then youtube and landed to my last favourite website, vines. A message beeped to my phone.

"Have you ever do the Initial D memes?"

It was my best friend, Bika. She had a thing for memes and their songs. Especially Shooting Stars and We Are Number One. Recently, she introduced me to Deja Vu and Running in the 90s.

I rolled my eyes as I reply her, "Welp, ya' did. Now I have the sudden urge to do it."

"Then do it. Don't let dreams be dreams. Just. DO. IT."

"Please eat ice-cream to cool yourself."

"Aight, man. I gotta go due to cravings of ice thanks to a certain hoo-man."

"Your welcome," And with that, I put back my phone as Blaster and I walked around, of course we bump in to a few Autobots.

"Hey, Blaster," I spoke up. We were standing at the entrance of the base, overlooking the rocks and all. Tracks had checked in, along with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. "Do you remember the old cars, trains, vans, lorries and tanks?"

"I remember," He turned his head to glanced at me.

"Remember the song that Bika introduce to you," I smirked.

"Still got 'em!"

I nodded my head. "Great! Tell everyone to come to the canyon in the afternoon, I've got something to show them."

Blaster eyed me suspiciously, and small grin erupted. "I sense that you are planning something and its not good. Have you been hanging out with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker?"

"Nope, been hanging out with Jazz and Prowl!" I answered him with an innocent smile. A loud honk shocked the both of us. Blaster quickly turn around only to see Bluestreak.

"Are you done? I need to send her home," He held out his hand to Blaster. I already know what to do and I don't want Blues Clues to ramble. "Because if you don't, her parents might blast her with words. They're mouths are faster than Sideswipe driving."

And dear lord, his mouth have unleashed hell to poor ole' Blaster.

"Zip it, Blue," I cut him off. I try to make the Optimus Prime voice, in an angry tone. "Just transform and send me back."