HC Time! : if Reader is a Kamen Rider

Pairing : Lost Light Crew x Reader
Universe : MTMTE
Kamen Rider : (i prefer Den-O than the rest) (so reader is Den-O in this hc)

• Drift would like to have a training session with you. He would like to see how is your fighting skill compared to a Cybertronian. Definitely a lot of sparring (as Momotaros)

• Ryuutaros and Whirl will caused some mischief in the ship. Ultra Magnus would scold Ryuutaros but he will let you have the lecture.

• Rodimus liked Urataros as his wing man. Like have you seen all the flirtation that Urataros did to the femme. Rodimus would be in awe. Like bro, teach me your ways to woo femmes!

• As for you, you probably spent the end of the day at Ratchet medbay or with Rung. Those two would worried to death about your body since you got possessed by different Imagins. Don't forget your mind. You'll get exhausted both physically and mentally.

• Ratchet would ask the crew keep a lookout if your body are hurt. Cause, you know, you always return back to the ship with cuts and bruises. After a battle with wild Imagins.

• When you're in battle, the boys would cheered for you. Well, Ultra Magnus would bark orders to save the humans. Megatron would sigh in defeat.

• As for Kintaros, he probably sleep the whole day. Or weeks. Depends on what situation. Skids and Kintaros would get along.

• When meeting different Riders, the boys would be in awe. They would watch from the sidelines as you and your guys fight together. The bots know that the fight is out of their league but they will the very best to help you.

• Even though you are a female Rider ( I'm not sure in the Kamen Rider universe has a female one but I'm making this up), the Riders would accept who you are. Still, some of them would flirt and you friendzoned them. Poor guys...

• That moment when you meet the parallel version of Den-O. Both of you would chat non-stop. Timelines, different Imagins, so many stories to tell.

• Sieg will be his usual self. Except in fighting. He's too graceful. Dear lord this guy has feathers floating around him and no one knows why. He would be at your beck and call. Since he call you, "Your highness," or "Your grace,"

• As for the DenLiner, you have fun traveling back to time. The Owner really like how you make friends with different people from different world. The Owner and Ultra Magnus became friends. Even Megatron. Shocker, I know.

• Question about how you spend time as a friend to the Lost Light crew and as a Rider are hard to balance. There were times when you lounged at Swerve's bar before getting a call from the DenLiner to fight a wild Imagin that was wreaking the city. Or the past. Probably both.

• Zeronos, Deneb and the original Den-O? Deneb was a best friend to you. He likes to give you sweets and always ask for advice. He and Rung instantly become best pals. Zeronos reminded you of Prowl. Except he don't flip tables. As for the original Den-O, poor guy who's gonna have a few minutes to get his brain to understand the whole ordeal for standing with titan robots.

• But wait, there's more- Nope, thats it. I'm getting sidetracked.

~ - - - ~ - - - ~
Kamen Rider Den-O is my favourite Kamen Rider series, who's your favourite Kamen Rider?