MTMTE - Cyclonus : Cyclonus No

//dammit whirl

"(Name), do you have the data pad that has the picture of you, Tailgate and Cyclonus?" Whirl asked as I was typing Cybertronian letters. I stopped to turn around to see the bot.

"Why?" I raised my eyebrows, feeling suspicious of his intention.

Whirl brushed it off. "Oh, nothing. Cyclonus instruct me to make a copy of it. Just in case it got burn or lost-"

I sighed. "Fine, but make sure you give it back to me." I gestured my data pad to him. Whirl took it and scurry off into the ship.

A few minutes later, I was sitting at the edge of the console, reading the data pad from Magnus when Cyclonus emerged from the door. Tailgate was behind him.

"Hi (Name)!" Tailgate greeted me. I greet him and Cyclonus with a nod. Tailgate ran to my side, telling stories of their mission. As for Cyclonus, he checked the screen for any information. His optics scanned the words and I think that I saw him smilling.

"Your knowledge of our language are improving and I'm impressed that there are no errors," He said. His face had no emotions but his voice does.

"No problem," I cheekily said in their language. And now his face has emotions. Tailgate clapped his servos.

Cyclonus cleared his voice before speaking, "Um, where is your data pad?"

"Oh? Whirl has it, why?" I tilted my head. "I thought you want a copy of it?" My brain is screaming of trusting Whirl. I knew he hate Cyclonus due to the war between Autobots and Decepticons. I look from Tailgate and Cyclonus. Oh shit, did I mess up?

Cyclonus already walked away from the both of us. "Do you think that he is talking to Whirl? You know, of being friend with him," Tailgate asked as my thoughts knew what is going to happen next to Whirl. Yeap, I did.

"I think your definition of 'talking to Whirl' is different than my own version," I answered him. My eyes never left the door.

"I see but anyway, I got a story to tell you!" Tailgate pat the floor next to him, instructing me to sit. So I did.

I was barely awake when Tailgate gets sidetracked. Instead of telling the story, he told something else. My eyes were droopy. I felt the wave of sleep hits me. I tried to pinch myself, think other thoughts and such of ways to keep oneself from asleep when friend is telling a story. I don't know what time is it but the command deck has a few bots. The rest had returned to their hab suite to recharge. Some had gone to Swerve's bar.

Bless the stars, when the door opened, revealing someone from it. Well, two of them. It was Whirl and Cyclonus. Tailgate stopped his rambling and went to Whirl, asking what did Cyclonus talk about. As for me, I yawned.

I try to keep it hidden but one bot notice me.

Cyclonus notice me.

He excused himself from Tailgate as he walked towards me. "You are exhausted," He held his servo to me. I nodded my head when I jump to it. He raised his servo to his shoulder and plop me there. I rubbed my eyes, still trying to stay awake.

Cyclonus turned around to face Tailgate. "Let's head back, (Name) is exhausted from her duties."

"Okay!" Tailgate waved goodbye to Whirl. Who passed out by falling face first.

The three of us went back to each hab suite except for me. Since I'm quite close to Cyclonus, he accepted me to his side and we have been close.

"What did you do to Whirl?" I watched Cyclonus laying down on his berth. My position changed from his shoulder to his neck. I slowly slided down.

"...Nothing ...dear," He let his optics went offline. His engine let out a low hum to indicate that he was recharging. I rolled my eyes when I snuggle closed to him. Letting my eyes to closed and let sleep to take over.

~ - - - ~ - - - ~
got inspired by the gift above