HC Time! : if s/o is a DJ, how the bots react to them

Pairing : Bumblebee x Reader / Soundwave x Reader / Jazz x Reader / Blaster x Reader
Universe : Prime / G1

: Prime - Bumblebee :
• He likes it. A lot! Earth music are different than Cybertronian ones. If you leave your mp3 player alone, he would pick it up and listen to your songs.

• Might give you a few ideas; like using his sounds to generate new songs.

• When going patrol or fetch you from school, he would play your songs instead of the radio because he loves it.

• Sometimes dance with the beat of the songs. Or you make a dance off with him. Raf, Miko and Jack will the judges.

• Will keep them. Like, store them in his database or data banks so that he could cherish the thought of you.

: Prime - Soundwave :
• This guy? He adores it. Since, ya know, he always spend time typing away what Megatron ask him to. Sure the sound of your voice soothe him but your music.

• Oh boy, he plays them. Like in a 1 hour loop. When he's alone, flying in the sky or doing mission, he will never stop playing your songs.

• Plus, he will try to give you some ideas for an upcoming song. Mixtape perhaps?

• When he was stuck in the Phantom zone, he would play the songs and follow you around. You think he's dead but nope. He would try to give you a message from your phone, telling you not to give up and make more songs. It brightens his spark when you got back on your feet and make some more.

: G1 - Jazz :
• HE LOVES THEM. LIKE THE WHOLE ALBUM. You can't say do anything but let him to replay the songs over and over.

• He will dance to it. Sway his hips. Moved his arms, turn around and caught by you. So you dance with him. Even though the height and size can be an issue but who cares?

• He wants to enjoy Earth music as much as he can before returning to Cybertron.

• If he did, he would keep your album so that he would always remembered you. He would treasure it with his upmost care.

~ - - - ~ - - - ~
Is this okay?
Hc, Imagines are open.
Got anything to request? Drop down below.