Vastra X Reader - Paternoster Row

A/N ~ I am making this an AU where there is no Jenny, for the purpose of the plot.

Every girl dreams of her fairytale prince coming to her rescue. At least, that's what they told you, when you were younger. But you were never like 'every girl' anyway. So you never thought that it included you.
Then, one day, the blue box appeared in your back garden. He stepped out and spoke to you. "(Y/n)," he called. "How would you like to see all of time and space?" It was only natural that you would say yes.
You thought that - finally - you were becoming like every girl. But you didn't feel that way towards the Doctor. He was sweet, yes. He was adorable, yes. But he wasn't attractive to you.
But you did find your so-called prince. But not in the way that others would.

You and the Doctor were in Victorian London. "(Y/n)," he asked you, "how would you like to meet the person on whom Sherlock Holmes was based?"
You smiled. "Lead the way!"
He took you to a house in London and knocked on the door. A Sontaron in a butler's suit opened the door. He asked to take your non-existent coat. Then, he led you and the Doctor into a greenhouse-type room and asked you to wait.
After a little while, the door opened and the Sontaron returned, along with a veiled woman.
"Really, Vastra?" the Doctor asked her.
You offered your hand to the woman, for her to shake it, while you introduced yourself. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Madame. My name is (y/n)."
She took your hand and shook it. She seemed intrigued by you. "The pleasure is all mine, Miss (y/n)."
She turned to the Sontaron and asked for a pot of tea and three cups. The Sontaron promptly left.
She offered you a seat, and you took a seat opposite her. Just as she had been intrigued by you, you felt a strange force attracting you to her. "A Sontaron is an odd choice of butler," you commented while waiting for the tea.
"Strax is an odd Sontaron," she replied.
Eventually, you and Vastra started to get into a comfortable conversation. You discovered much about her - particularly after she removed her veil. This included the small detail that she was a Silurian.
Then, the Doctor remembered that you were in Victorian London for a reason, and asked what he had been meaning to ask Madame Vastra. You couldn't keep your eyes off her, though obviously not in the same way as people usually would.