Bill X Reader - Hot Chips...

She was canteen staff at the university. You were the year-younger sister of a first year. Your brother had tried to 'chat her up'. Like that was going to work, you thought, the first time you saw her. When you first saw her, you could tell. But you weren't going to tell your brother, where would the fun be in that?
While he was in his last lecture before lunch, you found her and told her. She laughed. Together, you both hatched a cunning plan.
When lunch came around, your brother went up to her chip-stand. "What's a girl like you doing serving chips in a place like this?"
She put the chips onto his plate. "Nice try," she said, before moving him on. Then, it was your turn.
"So, what's a good looking girl like you need to sell chips for? You should be a queen," you smoothly asked. You hadn't forgotten what you said that you were going to say. You leaned forwards, passing your plate over for chips.
She put the chips onto your plate, along with a note with a number and her name, before passing your plate back to you. "Give me a call, hot stuff," she replied, flashing you a warm, attractive smile.
"I bet your personality can outshine that beautiful smile," you told her. "Maybe I'll call you so that I can see how much brighter you are." And you meant it. Giving her a quick smile, you added, "later, moonbeam." Before going to join your brother.
"How did you do that?" he asked, when you sat at the table with him.
"Oh, I was born in the right body," you beamed right back. "And I'm fabulous."
And you hadn't even pretended. True to your word, you called her that evening and arranged a date. By the time you started at the uni the following year, you and Bill Potts had been dating for a year. All because your brother was going to flirt with some canteen staff.