Chapter Eight

Sorry, I know the point of view switched a lot, but I think all of you readers will really enjoy this one... ;)

Leave me comments and vote please! <3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ariella’s POV

Every step he made towards me, I got even more scared. I couldn’t even move or attempt to run away. He had a knife in his hand. For some reason, I couldn’t process what was about to happen. It was all in slow-motion.

“No one will save you this time,” His words burned into me.

I couldn’t even make a sound as he struck my abdomen with the blade.

“ARIELLA, WAKE UP!! WHAT’S WRONG?!” I heard Gemma’s frantic voice yell.

I opened my eyes and I was drenched in something warm. I thought it was blood from where I was stabbed, but it was only sweat.

“It was just a nightmare…” I whispered, “Only a nightmare…”

“Are you okay?” Gemma held each of my shoulders in her hands as if she was going to shake some sense into me. I was so confused. I got out of the bed to stand up, and I only ended up falling down to my knees.

“Gemma, help me” I whispered.

The only things I remembered were loud sirens and Gemma yelling. I couldn’t decipher her words, but she sounded so scared. I let the blackness take over.

Niall’s POV

I couldn’t believe the lads’ faces yesterday when I told them that I kissed Ariella. I was replaying the moment in my head, remembering Harry’s face turn to one of absolute shock. Louis just waggled his eyebrows at me, Liam gave me a speech about how to treat girls right, and Zayn clapped. I laughed out loud and I texted Ariella for the second time today… I wondered why she wouldn’t reply.

All of a sudden, I got a call from Gemma. I answered it without hesitation.

“Hello?”

“N-Niall, I need you to come to the hospital. Tell the other boys to come too,” She sounded pretty shaken up.

“What’s wrong, Gemma? Are you hurt?” I asked.

“No, Niall. Something’s wrong with Ariella,” I heard her crying. That sentence was all it took for me to run out of my flat and call the boys.

When the boys and I arrived at the hospital, I couldn’t even make out what was going on around me. There was a sickening feeling in my stomach. Once I saw Gemma sitting in a chair, I ran to her and she hugged me.