Chapter Twenty-Three

Please read the author's note at the end of this chapter. :)

--------------------

Ariella’s POV

            I sat in the floor of my messy bedroom as I was packing my things to move in with Niall. Gemma, Christian, Sally, and Nicki were helping me. Occasionally, Christian would be a pervert and go through all of my underwear. He held up a pair of black, lacy underwear and waggled his eyebrows. God help me.

“Christian, you’re so embarrassing!” Gemma said.

I got up from my spot on the floor and snatched them out of his hands. He just laughed loudly at me.

“I say we have a house warming party,” Christian said.

“House warming party?” Sally asked.

“Yeah, you know, like a party for when someone moves into a new place,” He said.

“I’m up for it. Party at Niall’s!” Nicki said.

“Christian, you do realize you’ll finally be able to meet the guy that you left that voicemail to,” I said.

“Sweet!” He said.

“You’re not scared?” I asked.

“Is he bigger than me?” Christian asked.

“Nope,” Gemma answered.

“Then I have no reason to be scared,” Christian said.

I rolled my eyes and continued to pack.

“Aw, Ariella, this is a cute picture,” Sally commented.

I looked over and saw her holding a framed picture of my mother and me. I smiled.

“Thanks,” I said.

She put it safely in a box. Once everyone was done with packing all of my things, I sighed in relief.

“Thanks so much!” I said to everyone.

Hours later, everyone finally got all of the boxes moved into Niall’s flat. The only problem was that I didn’t know where Niall was. He only left a note on the door that said he would be back later and to get the key from its hiding spot. He always hid underneath the mat in front of his door. I needed to remind him to hide it somewhere else. It’s not inconspicuous at all, really.

Christian was lounging on Niall’s couch and eating some sour patch kids.

“Christian, if you knew what was good for you, you wouldn’t eat Niall’s food,” I said.

“Oh, bite me,” He said.

“Challenge accepted!” Nicki said as she jumped on the couch beside him.

Christian squealed like a girl as Nicki acted like she was going to bite him.

“Did you really think I was going to bite you? That’s weird,” She said.

“Whatever!” He said, sticking his tongue out at her.

“You guys act like best friends and you’ve only met today!” I said.

“What can I say? Ladies love me,” Christian said.