Epilogue

Here it is: the epilogue! I hope everyone enjoyed this. I definitely enjoyed writing "Broken" so much. <3 It was truly a great experience. THE SEQUEL IS UP!! GO SEE MY PAGE TO READ IT!! It's called "Finding You"! :)

-------------

Epilogue:

Ariella’s POV

Eight Months Later…

After a long day of shopping with Gemma, Nicki, Sally, Eleanor, and Danielle, I was finally going home to mine and Niall’s flat. When we barged in, I noticed there were a large amount of people there. Delilah and James, Zayn, Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall’s family, Anne, and other people that I didn’t know were there.

“Am I missing something?” I asked.

“Hey babe,” Niall greeted me.

He wrapped his arms around me and flashed me a smile that revealed all of his shiny white teeth, which were braces free. He pecked my lips and then faced the crowd of people that were now lounging around as if they were expecting something.

“What are all of these people here for?” I asked.

“You’ll see,” Niall said.

He left the room and came back with a guitar. He pulled up a chair and motioned for me to sit in it. Then he put the strap around his neck and began playing his guitar. He opened his mouth and beautiful words flowed out as he sang to me.

Forever can never be long enough for me
To feel like I've had long enough with you
Forget the world now we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do

Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way
Marry Me
Today and every day
Marry Me
If I ever get the nerve to say “Hello” in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm

Together can never be close enough for me
Feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love you
And you're beautiful
Now that the wait is over
And love and has finally shown her my way
Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say “Hello” in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm

Promise me
You'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to
Sing to you
When all the music dies

And marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say “Hello” in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Marry me
Mm-hmm

Everyone clapped as Niall finished his song. His cheeks were pink. He looked down at me with those ocean blue eyes, begging for an answer.

Niall grabbed both of my hands in his.

“Ariella Delilah Rayne, I love you. I know it just sounds really simple but there’s no other way to put it. I’m hopelessly in love with you. Everything you do is beautiful. I never want to lose you. I’m sorry for all the times I hurt your feelings, and all the times I’ll hurt them in the future. I just want to let you know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know we’re both young, but I don’t care. I know you’re the one for me. If you’ll let me, I’d like to have your heart forever… Will you marry me?”

Tears ran down my cheeks as Niall said the most heartwarming thing that I’d ever heard. I wrapped my arms around his neck and just hugged him, despite there being a guitar in our way. He wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed me tightly.

“So, is that a yes?” Niall asked.

“Niall James Horan, yes, I will marry you.”