Chapter Twenty-Five

Author's Note: Oh my gosh, you are all going to love this chapter so much. <3 I had SUCH a great time writing it... It's just really sweet! I hope everyone enjoys this. NARIELLA FOREVER. <3 Haha. Thank you for all of your support. I have the best fans and readers ever.

--------------------------------

Ariella’s POV

            It took two vans to transport the twelve of us. Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Harry, Christian, Eleanor, Sally, Danielle, Nicki, Gemma, and I were all going to a nearby carnival. I was riding in one van with Niall, Louis, Eleanor, Liam, and Danielle. Louis was driving, which probably wasn’t the best idea since he was bouncing up and down in his seat. He almost ran off the road.

“Louis! Calm down!” Eleanor shouted.

Louis just pouted the rest of the way. Once both vans reached the parking lot, we were all getting excited. I practically jumped out of the van. Niall grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. He pecked me softly on the lips and, sure enough, Louis was there to stop it.

“Niall, stop doing that to my innocent little Ari,” He said.

“Louis, I can kiss my girlfriend whenever I want,” Niall said.

Louis stuck his tongue out at us.

“Lou, you kiss Eleanor in front of us all the time,” I told him.

“Well, uh, that’s… that’s not the same thing!” He protested.

“Louis, yes it is…” Eleanor said.

Louis put his fingers in his ears and repeatedly shouted “LALALA! I CAN’T HEAR YOU!”

I just laughed to myself. Niall and I were walking and swinging our joined hands together. It was very peaceful at the fair. All of the boys went off with their girls to enjoy a nice night. I didn’t notice that Niall stopped walking until my arm was yanked backwards.

“Sorry babe, I was just checking my twitter,” He said.

Niall kissed my lips again.

“I don’t have a twitter,” I told him.

His jaw dropped.

“I’ll make you one, then!” He said.

“No thanks. I’d rather not get death threats like the other girls.”

“This argument isn’t over… I will convince you to make a twitter some day!” Niall said.

“Okay, sweetheart,” I said.

I heard a scream and jumped.

“You’re-Oh my gosh-Niall James Horan! I can’t believe I’m meeting you right now! Ah, this is so crazy! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Will you sign my face?!”

The girl was going crazy. I know I should be playing the part of the overly jealous girlfriend, but I couldn’t help but feel so happy for Niall right now. This girl was so happy just by seeing him.

“And you’re Ariella Rayne! I’m so sorry about freaking out, but I love you two!” She yelled.