Chapter Twenty-Nine

Hello my lovely fans and readers. <3 You are amazing. Beware, there is a long Author's Note starting... NOW!

This chapter is dedicated to xSnowKiss. She has a Niall Horan fan fiction that's also called Broken. She was told by a fan about my story. Our characters even had similar names (hers: Arielle, mine: Ariella), but she changed her main character's name to Summer. I just wanted to say that our fan fictions are two complete different stories, even though they share the same title. She messaged me and we sorted everything out! She didn't copy me at all. She didn't even know of my story! I just wanted to clear things up! :)

Also, xSnowKiss does have some very popular fan fictions on here and I encourage all of you to go check out her page! She's pretty awesome.

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter!

Love, RelentlessChaos <3

-----------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Ariella’s POV

                                                The next few days were spent at the hospital with Delilah and James. This time I was here alone because Niall’s family wanted to spend some time alone with him. Lately I’d been praying a lot for Delilah’s health. Day after day, the sparkle in her eye would get a little brighter.

The nurse came into the room to give Delilah some fluids and she smiled at me.

“I don’t know how you do it,” She said.

“Do what?” I asked.

“You and that blonde boy, you just have a great effect on Delilah… It’s like she brightens up. Her whole aura changes when she sees you two.”

I smiled at her words.

I looked away once the nurse put the needle into Delilah’s arm. I wasn’t afraid of needles, but Delilah was, and the look on her face was almost unbearable to look at.

“It’s over now, Ariella,” Delilah called out to me.

I looked over at her.

“The nurse says I’m doing better. I might even get healed. She said the doctors don’t know what’s happening,” Delilah said.

She was babbling like an excited child.

“Where is Niall?” James asked.

“He had to spend time with his family today,” I told James.

“Oh. Tell him that we missed him,” James huffed.

“I will.”

The doctor walked in to check up on Delilah.

“Oh my…” The doctor said with wide eyes.

“What?!” I jumped up out of my seat.

“This isn’t possible. It defies all laws of science,” The doctor said.

His eyebrows were furrowed. He turned to Delilah with an incredulous look upon his face.