Chapter Thirteen

Dedicated to hellojello1313! :) She'll be taking the spot of Harry's gf.

I hope all of you readers enjoy this. <3

--------------------------------

Ariella’s POV

            After my birthday passed, I began to get a little depressed because Niall and the rest of the boys were leaving tomorrow. I couldn’t even see Niall until later because of rehearsals. I sighed and flopped onto my stomach on my bed. Sally was over at my house. I pulled out my iPod and set it on shuffle. Instantly, Up All Night by One Direction started playing and I belted the lyrics the loudest I could, and Sally joined in.

“IT FEELS LIKE WE’VE BEEN LIVING IN FAST FORWARD –” I started.

“ANOTHER MOMENT PASSING BY –” Sally sang.

“THE PARTY’S ENDIN’ BUT IT’S NOW OR NEVER. NOBODY’S GOING HOME TONIGHT!” I sang.

“KATY PERRY’S ON REPLAY, SHE’S ON REPLAY. DJ GOT THE FLOOR TO SHAKE, THE FLOOR TO SHAKE. PEOPLE GOIN’ ALL THE WAY, YEAH ALL THE WAY. I’M STILL WIDE AWAKE!” Sally sang.

 “I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND JUMP AROUND UNTIL WE SEE THE SUN!” We screamed the rest of the chorus together.

Once the song was over and we were done showing off our amazing dance moves (hers were amazing, mine on the other hand…weren’t so amazing). We were laughing so hard that eventually no sound came out, so we were just sitting on my floor being weird.

“I think we should be the famous ones!” Sally said.

“I agree with that statement. Let’s call up Simon!” I said.

“Yes! If he doesn’t sign us, we’ll just protest,” Sally chanted while throwing her right fist in the air.

“So…” I said.

“The boys leave tomorrow,” Sally said suddenly.

“Aww, don’t remind me…” I said.

“I was thinking, could you help me get ready for my date with Zayn?” Sally asked.

“Of course I can!” I giggled.

“Thanks! Let’s go to my place to get ready,” She said.

I drove in my new car from Anne and once we arrived at Sally’s house, we both ran inside. I don’t even think I introduced myself to her parents, but oh well! We were on a mission. When Sally and I barged into her room, we began to attack her closet.

She threw random dresses at me and one landed on my head, causing me to stumble around until I tripped over something and landed straight on my face. Sally burst into laughter and began to throw more articles of clothing at me.

“So, what should I wear? My date with Zayn is in like three hours!” She said.

“Calm down. We’ll get this sorted out,” I told her.

I began picking through her clothes and looked at the dresses. I saw a wide variety, but one really caught my eye. I held it up to her and we both looked at each other with the same expression on our faces.

“You’re a genius,” Sally said.

“Thank you, thank you very much!” I said.